US Politics

Rich

Can you spell hypocrite? Oh yeah!  G r a h a m.    His words:

“If an opening comes in the last year of President Trump's term, and the primary process has started, we'll wait to the next election"

Sen. Lindsay Graham, chairman of the judiciary committee, says he will support President Trump "in any effort to move forward" to fill Justice Ginsburg's place on the Supreme Court

Defectors’ vote? 

Among the senators to watch are Republicans Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Mitt Romney of Utah and others.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-supreme-court-vacancy-1.5731135

53 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Among the senators to watch are Republicans Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska

Bullshit. They make a lot of noise about stuff like this and then fall in line like the good little Republicans they are. People need to stop listening to what they say and looking at what they do.

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

People need to stop listening to what they say and looking at what they do.

But that’s what the quote says...”among the senators to watch”

3 defectors tie it. 4 Republi*cult defectors wins it.

I did see 2 other names yesterday, but my memory...

45 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

But that’s what the quote says...”among the senators to watch”

3 defectors tie it. 4 Republi*cult defectors wins it.

I did see 2 other names yesterday, but my memory...

They passed the last guy who had a lot of baggage.

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

I really don’t know if it would have had any affect..

Sent from Canada :)

I am not so sure about letting your opponents in on your plan is a good thing:

Sure, it might seem like a good idea to threaten with this... but if I were an evil **** like McConnell, I would do exactly what Schumer is threatening to do here right after the elections- expand the SC and pack the it with right wing extremists. 

23 hours ago, bustamente said:

“Let’s just get this into court. I’m dying to get this into court. I look forward to a long trial. I so look forward to it”

Says the guy who then settled all 3 suits for $25 million in payouts, so he could not have to claim liability - after a trial in court  

I wish during the name game part the lawyer just dropped on a name like “Eric” and let Trump say “same answer” and then finish with “Trump - wait, you don’t know your own son’s name because it was too long ago?”