US Politics

Rich

Donald Trump continued to shift money from his donors to his business last month, as his reelection campaign paid his private companies for rent, food, lodging and other expenses, according to a review of the latest Federal Election Commission filings. The richest president in American history, who has yet to donate to his 2020 campaign, has now moved $2.3 million of contributions from other people into his private companies.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/08/25/trump-has-now-moved-23-million-of-campaign-donor-money-into-his-private-business/#157bfba0773c

Everything that this Administration is criminal, from using the WH as a prop for his re-election, to a Secretary of State getting involved in an election, to filling his pockets from donors to his campaign, but to this date nobody has dome anything, and nobody has stopped him. If the Democrats take the Presidency, the Senate and retain the House it has to be more than words.

25 minutes ago, JCon said:

Why on Earth would we want to be partners with them? 

Top Trump adviser Peter Navarro disparages Canada's military efforts in Afghanistan

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/top-trump-adviser-peter-navarro-disparages-canada-s-military-efforts-in-afghanistan-1.5079375

Back off.  Guy is also a military expert, as well as a medical one...

The Hatch Act prohibits civil servants from using their title, office, or any sort of government resource while engaging in political activities, and the law imposes even tighter restrictions on those who work on national security matters. 

A couple notes on the Hatch Act after RNC events showcasing the White House: While there are certainly plentiful opportunities for Hatch Act violations from staffers involved with WH events during this convention, the President and first lady are immune from Hatch Act violations. - Betsy Klein

Just now, Mr Dee said:

The Hatch Act prohibits civil servants from using their title, office, or any sort of government resource while engaging in political activities, and the law imposes even tighter restrictions on those who work on national security matters. 

A couple notes on the Hatch Act after RNC events showcasing the White House: While there are certainly plentiful opportunities for Hatch Act violations from staffers involved with WH events during this convention, the President and first lady are immune from Hatch Act violations. - Betsy Klein

Who's going to prosecute? The DOJ? It's a banana republic. It's a joke. 

Even before Trump gets dragged out of the office along with his brood many will try to distance themselves from him trying to avoid get caught in the wash, Democrats need to make any and all accountable no matter what position they held and when they held it for what this administration has done in the last 4 years

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Why on Earth would we want to be partners with them? 

Top Trump adviser Peter Navarro disparages Canada's military efforts in Afghanistan

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/top-trump-adviser-peter-navarro-disparages-canada-s-military-efforts-in-afghanistan-1.5079375

Not the first time he has disparaged Canada, guys a bottom feeding hack

But what was that military style outfit Melania was wearing? A place for her Cuban cigars?

I didn’t care if she had an accent or not, but you’re finished when you say, with a straight face, that her husband  is the best hope for the future.

02749717-F4-F4-42-D2-95-B0-4607-D4-B0-F0

3 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

But what was that military style outfit Melania was wearing? A place for her Cuban cigars?

I didn’t care if she had an accent or not, but you’re finished when you say, with a straight face, that her husband  is the best hope for the future.

02749717-F4-F4-42-D2-95-B0-4607-D4-B0-F0

See when she says future, she means her future. If her husband loses he opens himself up to a lot of prosecutions and possibly even the government seizing his ill gotten money. For a gold digger like her that's the worst possible future! 

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Trump really is the child who thinks cleaning his room is just stuffing all his mess under the bed. 

Trump really is the child who just stands in his messy room and says, "It's clean, it's the most beautiful clean room anyone has ever seen. Some people say a room has never been this clean. My daddy came here to look at how clean it is, and he's has tears.... I mean this big strong man is sitting here crying because this room is so clean."

FIFY

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Trump really is the child who just stands in his messy room and says, "It's clean, it's the most beautiful clean room anyone has ever seen. Some people say a room has never been this clean. My daddy came here to look at how clean it is, and he's has tears.... I mean this big strong man is sitting here crying because this room is so clean."

FIFY

"Sir, you have the cleanest room I have ever seen. Thank-you, sir. for being such a good cleaner."