US Politics

Rich

14 hours ago, Jacquie said:

She is his daughter by his second wife, Marla Maples. She’s the smart one - she graduated from Georgetown University Law Center earlier this year.

I thought Tiffany was the invisible child. But law? Wow, good for her.

Still feels a bit Legally Blonde.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Did you know you can manage forest fires by raking and sweeping forest floors? (Of course that’s a ludicrous idea) but one that Trump suggested.

In response to the horrific forest fires in California, Trump blames the current adm. in California because they have poor forest management. He then threatens to hold back money if they don’t step up.”
He then, get this, tells them they have to keep the forest floors cleaner to prevent this occurrence...as in raking and sweeping the forest floors.
He claims Finland has little troubles with forest fires because they keep the floors clean, raking and sweeping, they’re a ‘forest nation’. The Finish President denies telling Trump any such thing. 
Trump then says they won’t have another fire like this one. (He gets this out of nowhere)

Trump does not believe it’s climate change related. He said “No, no, I have a strong opinion. I want great climate. We’re going to have that, and we’re going to have forests that are very safe.
By the way a least 60% of Cali’s forests are the responsibility of the Fed Gov.

20 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Trump says today that the upcoming election is "the most important election in the history of the United States" and he "has to win", he is smart enough to know what will happen to him, his family and his cronies when he is thrown out of the WH

There are different stages in denial. 
Trump is wavering between shock and disbelief. We’ve seen the angry. We’ve seen the bargaining, but we haven’t seen any guilt. He’s incapable of that.
So, it’s full speed ahead to win, at ANY cost, because, as you say, he knows he’s in big trouble. 
Before, it was all for his own personal glory.
Now, it’s the realization that what he faces is not a hoax.