US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I remember the federal building in Oklahoma City being blown up in 1995 by some alt right wingnuts with disastrous loss of life.  The US doesn't need that just to prosecute one man. Trump would love it. I detest Trump along with the rest of you but is his conviction worth innocent people losing their lives?  And there would be loss of life. 

All those mass shootings that are already happening won't get any worse. 

Honestly for the good of the entire USA they need to nail Trump and all his enablers to the wall otherwise they will continue to stoke that 30% just to maintain their ability to loot and pillage. It is a complete attack on everything that country is supposed to stand for and if you don't make an example of these yahoos then you might as well just accept that you're an oligarchy no better than Russia. 

The Republicans are handling their upcoming convention with the same approach as they used in attacking the Coronavirus...that is they have no plan.

The Republican National Convention starts Monday. There is STILL no information on the RNC site about what time it starts, who will be speaking ... or anything else.

https://twitter.com/KailiJoy/status/1296815972687511552?s=20

Edited by Mr Dee

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

All those mass shootings that are already happening won't get any worse. 

Honestly for the good of the entire USA they need to nail Trump and all his enablers to the wall otherwise they will continue to stoke that 30% just to maintain their ability to loot and pillage. It is a complete attack on everything that country is supposed to stand for and if you don't make an example of these yahoos then you might as well just accept that you're an oligarchy no better than Russia. 

Having family down there concerns me greatly. I don't want my son's family wiped out by some alt right group with guns or a bomb when they go shopping in a mall in Auburn, Washington. Or when he goes to renew his drivers license in a state building. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

33 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Having family down there concerns me greatly. I don't want my son's family wiped out by some alt right group with guns or a bomb when they go shopping in a mall in Auburn, Washington. Or when he goes to renew his drivers license in a state building. 

But that's the point, things are already at the point down there where **** like that could happen anyway. 

Fixing their government by prosecuting the corrupt people in charge goes a long way towards helping out the shitty circumstances that already exist. 

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

The Republicans are handling their upcoming convention with the same approach as they used in attacking the Coronavirus...that is they have no plan.

The Republican National Convention starts Monday. There is STILL no information on the RNC site about what time it starts, who will be speaking ... or anything else.

https://twitter.com/KailiJoy/status/1296815972687511552?s=20

Any person who will speak will first have to heap praise on the dear leader from the beginning, middle and end of their speech.

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Any person who will speak will first have to heap praise on the dear leader from the beginning, middle and end of their speech.

As long as My Pillow Guy doesn’t do an infomercial at the same time or the St Louis couple don’t bring their guns with them. (Or maybe they will be asked to) 

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

As long as My Pillow Guy doesn’t do an infomercial at the same time or the St Louis couple don’t bring their guns with them. (Or maybe they will be asked to) 

I actually have a My Pillow & it works. I do get a better sleep but what the guy is proposing for Covid 19 is nuts. Stick to sleep remedies, asshat. I plan on buying some Good Year winter tires in November. 

Saturday news roundup

Even Fox News thought Biden hit a home run with his speech.
https://twitter.com/voxdotcom/status/1296785383095705608?s=21

Fox News's Chris Wallace praises Biden's speech: "I thought it was an enormously effective speech. Remember, Donald Trump has been talking for months about Joe Biden as mentally shot ... I thought that he blew a hole, a big hole in the characterization."

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1296649419895513088?s=21

Biden on Trump:

“He will wake up every day, believing the job is all about him, never about you”

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1296643269452013568?s=20

Finally,
A message from JOE BIDEN
“While I will be a Democratic candidate, I will be an American president. I will work as hard for those who didn’t support me as I will for those who did,” he said. 

Saturday’s news roundup part 2

Arizona Senator @MarthaMcSally, who is down five points in the polls vs @CaptMarkKelly, suggests to her supporters that they “fast a meal” and give her campaign the money that they saved from fasting.

Am I the only one who thought it was weird that President Trump used the White House—federal property—for the private funeral of his brother? Julia Ioffe 

A saliva-based test for COVID-19 received emergency authorization for use from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration earlier this week. CBC News

Donald Trump:
The Democrats took the word GOD out of the Pledge of Allegiance at the Democrat National Convention. At first I thought they made a mistake, but it wasn’t. It was done on purpose. Remember Evangelical Christians, and ALL, this is where they are coming from-it’s done. Vote Nov 3! - 👁‍🗨 Of course, this is a lie.
Proof:
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1297175587581308929?s=21

The Senate/Russia story isn’t getting nearly enough pick up and the Senate GOP isn’t taking a hit for it. 
Let's change that. - The Lincoln Project 

The RNC has the worst convention lineup of “Republicans Got No Talent” ever. The best part will be when the stealth fighters fly over, except no one will know because they are invisible.

*See Trump in his ‘showman’ gold tie performing the opening act (not really)
https://twitter.com/janeciener/status/1296989231949049857?s=20

25 minutes ago, Fred C Dobbs said:

"LOL" is right:

Watch Melania rip of Michelle Obama word for word, I'm Eric will say something stupid then repeat , Don Jr. will say nothing and still look stupid, Ivanka will have her AC on full blast and smile, I don't know who the hell Tiff is, Joni will throw out some wild accusations, as will McCarthy, Scott is the token brother, Pence will have a conversation with his cardboard cut out and come out second best, Haley will proclaim vote for me in '24, no idea who Noem is but is probably the smartest of all, and finally the idiot will bring out the greatest hits and not really say anything at all....................oh and lots of lies from all of them

Maryanne wasn’t invited to speak at the convention...

In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel 
“He has no principles. None. None ... His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God. I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.” — Donald Trump’s sister & former federal judge Maryanne Trump Barry

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Maryanne wasn’t invited to speak at the convention...

In Mary Trump's secret tapes, president's sister Maryanne calls brother 'stupid,' phony, 'cruel 
“He has no principles. None. None ... His goddamned tweet and lying, oh my God. I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy ****.” — Donald Trump’s sister & former federal judge Maryanne Trump Barry

So much for Mary Trump just making fake stuff up

”Dumb and Dumber” part 2?
It was a celebration, the centennial coin act of the suffragette movement which was signed by Trump, and he asked why nobody had done this sooner. And, he takes credit for this act because nobody had done it in previous years.

63902-DD6-284-B-4-F80-9353-DA2403-F3-B48

Edited by Mr Dee