US Politics

Rich

Obama‘s message and Trump’s meltdown
Obama, who has rarely used Trump’s name in public, took on his successor directly, saying he “hasn’t grown into the job because he can’t.”

Trump threw a fit on social media.
The president fired off two all-caps tweets attacking the former president for “spying” and not endorsing Biden during the primaries. For good measure, Trump also fired off an all-caps tweet attacking Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Biden’s running mate, as she spoke.
Twitter users couldn’t help but notice that Trump seemed more upset than usual. Some mocked his caps. Other took a phrase he used against Obama ― saying he spied “AND GOT CAUGHT” ― and turned it against Trump Highlights from DNC:

Kamala Harris: "I know a predator when I see one!" 
Looks into the camera & pauses!  
QuoteKamala's speech was rhetorically so well put together and beautifully delivered. I hope people take a harder look at it b/c women's oratory gets less attention than men's in this country. She did some masterful things there. - Mangy Jay  

Quote: - Barack Obama: "I did hope, for the sake of our country, that Donald Trump might show some interest in taking the job seriously. That he might come to feel the weight of the office & discover some reference of democracy that was placed in his care. But he never did."

Trump's all caps tweets seem to show just how much Obama gets under his skin. Kyle Griffin

ex. WHY DID HE REFUSE TO ENDORSE SLOW JOE UNTIL IT WAS ALL OVER, AND EVEN THEN WAS VERY LATE? WHY DID HE TRY TO GET HIM NOT TO RUN? - Trump

https://apple.news/Az4VEpLoJSgy2QlXbraZz6w

41 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

This is not a bad movie...

Yea sure it isn’t the most favourable (probably fake news anyways) but hey what about (insert invalid weak argument here) plus the economy is rocking. Jobs jobs jobs everywhere that solves everything. As long as my personal situation seems okay and is unaffected it doesn’t matter how things are ‘accomplished’.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

13 hours ago, JCon said:

As soon as he's out of office. 

Trump's time may be coming but there's no guarantee. His imprisonment might start a civil war. At the very least domestic terrorism, I fear. To keep order in the USA  & Americans safe, Biden may have to do what Ford did to Nixon & commute any convictions. 

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

To keep order in the USA  & Americans safe, Biden may have to do what Ford did to Nixon & commute any convictions

If ever there was one President be punished, it is this man Trump. He cannot be excused for the criminal acts he helped perpetuate. They must be firm in setting an example for this sub-human, and damn the consequences. Trump may be allowed to govern at will but Biden must be firm and show this should never happen again.

3 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Trump's time may be coming but there's no guarantee. His imprisonment might start a civil war. At the very least domestic terrorism, I fear. To keep order in the USA  & Americans safe, Biden may have to do what Ford did to Nixon & commute any convictions. 

Domestic terrorism is already occurring and he's doing everything he can to undermine the election. He just gave a big boost to the QAnon wackos.

He'll spend the rest of his life fighting for his freedom and money in court. He already has spent most of his life fighting people in court. 

Oh the irony..
Trump. Calling on the common people to boycott Goodyear products...

"One of their political weapons is 'cancel culture' -- driving people from their jobs, shaming dissenters and demanding total submission from anyone who disagrees. This is the very definition of totalitarianism, and it is completely alien to our culture and our values, and it has absolutely no place in the United States of America," Trump said in a July 3 speech at Mount Rushmore.
Trump's Goodyear tweet is far from the first time he's called for boycotts, cancellations and firings of people and a wide variety of products and entities.
CNN's fact checking team compiled a non-exhaustive list of more than 30 examples since 2012, which include television hosts and networks, other media publications, the Macy's department store, and the country of Mexico.

3 hours ago, JCon said:

Domestic terrorism is already occurring and he's doing everything he can to undermine the election. He just gave a big boost to the QAnon wackos.

He'll spend the rest of his life fighting for his freedom and money in court. He already has spent most of his life fighting people in court. 

I remember the federal building in Oklahoma City being blown up in 1995 by some alt right wingnuts with disastrous loss of life.  The US doesn't need that just to prosecute one man. Trump would love it. I detest Trump along with the rest of you but is his conviction worth innocent people losing their lives?  And there would be loss of life. 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I remember the federal building in Oklahoma City being blown up in 1995 by some alt right wingnuts with disastrous loss of life.  The US doesn't need that just to prosecute one man. Trump would love it. I detest Trump along with the rest of you but is his conviction worth innocent people losing their lives?  And there would be loss of life. 

Terrorism doesn't need an excuse, they'll manufacture one. They will not accept the outcome of an election where Trump isn't the winner and Trump won't give up his office in any reasonable way. He's already started burning the place down. 

The US is already a Banana Republic. If they let him walk to appease terrorists, that would a shockingly poor decision that would encourage his enablers.