US Politics

Rich

- 150K people are dead and millions are out of work and Trump's priority for the COVID relief bill is $2 BILLION for a new FBI HQ in downtown DC because Trump doesn't want the FBI to move to the suburbs and have the old site redeveloped w/a hotel that will compete with his
No joke - Judd Legum @JuddLegum

- VP Mike Pence to Gov. Ron DeSantis: "I express our appreciation to you... for the strong and steady leadership that you provide." - The Hill @thehill

- It's an awful shame that we didn't have an awesome scientist working for the State of Florida who could have warned us.
Oh right. We did & her name is @GeoRebekah .
Ron DeSantis fired her because she wouldn't cook the books. - Andrew Goss USAF @Goss30Goss

- ...would destroy our American cities, and worse, if Sleepy Joe Biden, the puppet of the Left, ever won. Markets would crash and cities would burn. Our Country would suffer like never before. We will beat the Virus, soon, and go on to the Golden Age - better than ever before! - Donald Trump

- I don't think people understand just how many NFL GMs, other front office officials and coaches believe having an NFL season during a pandemic is dead wrong. - mike freeman @mikefreemanNFL

Imho and with respect I find Jerry Nadler really struggles as a chair and is not very well spoken with his questioning and commentary when really needed. Based on the clips I saw today at Barr’s appearance before the house the Democrats have very strong women in their caucus that could do a much better job. Nadler is not helping the cause here and may in fact be hurting it.

30 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Imho and with respect I find Jerry Nadler really struggles as a chair and is not very well spoken with his questioning and commentary when really needed. Based on the clips I saw today at Barr’s appearance before the house the Democrats have very strong women in their caucus that could do a much better job. Nadler is not helping the cause here and may in fact be hurting it.

Given that Pelosi is no spring chicken......Dems could use some new blood in there.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Barr’s whole disposition and how he easily exudes ‘I don’t give a poop what you think about me and how I do things’ is all together alarming, scary, maddening, exhausting and bewildering. And yes lurkers I’m sure people who previously held this position didn’t wear a halo over their head but that doesn’t justify his actions at all. What about arguments aren’t really valid arguments, they are weak, lazy and lack critical thinking.