US Politics

Rich

Trump Baselessly Accuses Obama Of ‘Treason’
“Let’s see what happens to them now," the president said, once again attempting to shift blame for campaign interference to his predecessor.
By Nick Visser, HuffPost US

President Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of “treason” without evidence on Monday, again attempting to recast an investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign’s ties to Russia as an effort by Obama to spy on him.

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump levied specific charges against his predecessor for the first time. There is no evidence that the Obama White House was involved in an FBI investigation into Trump aides’ ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign, which later grew into special counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry.

“Treason. It’s treason,” Trump told CBN’s David Brody. “Look, when I came out a long time ago, I said they’ve been spying on my campaign, I said they’ve been taping...”

“Turns out I was right,” the president continued. “Let’s see what happens to them now.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/trump-obama-treason-christian-broadcasting-network-interview_n_5ef14a77c5b655f740ebdf94?ri18n=true

The desperate craziness builds.

Edited by Tracker

32 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Trump Baselessly Accuses Obama Of ‘Treason’
“Let’s see what happens to them now," the president said, once again attempting to shift blame for campaign interference to his predecessor.
By Nick Visser, HuffPost US

President Donald Trump accused former President Barack Obama of “treason” without evidence on Monday, again attempting to recast an investigation into the 2016 Trump campaign’s ties to Russia as an effort by Obama to spy on him.

In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump levied specific charges against his predecessor for the first time. There is no evidence that the Obama White House was involved in an FBI investigation into Trump aides’ ties to Russia during the 2016 campaign, which later grew into special counsel Robert Mueller’s inquiry.

“Treason. It’s treason,” Trump told CBN’s David Brody. “Look, when I came out a long time ago, I said they’ve been spying on my campaign, I said they’ve been taping...”

“Turns out I was right,” the president continued. “Let’s see what happens to them now.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/trump-obama-treason-christian-broadcasting-network-interview_n_5ef14a77c5b655f740ebdf94?ri18n=true

The desperate craziness builds.

Meanwhile....Joe Biden simply puts on his slippers and another cup of coffee and settles into his easy chair......

Trump is heading to another virus hot spot, Phoenix, where he will attend a 'Students for Trump' event at the Dream City Church in north Phoenix, whose pastor has touted an air filtration system that kills '99.9 per cent' of the Coronavirus. 

According to Senior Pastor Luke Barnett:
"So when you come into our auditorium, 99 per cent of COVID is gone, killed, if it was there in the first place, so you can know when you can come here you'll be safe and protected.  Thank God for great technology and thank God for being proactive"

Alleluia!

...and people wonder why I always have the gin on hand....and in hand

Trump adviser says his China trade deal has collapsed — and spins a wildly dangerous conspiracy theory

Peter Navarro, one of the top White House officials overseeing trade policy, said on Monday that the elusive deal with China that has so transfixed President Donald Trump has finally collapsed. He also pushed a warped and inflammatory version of the history of the coronavirus, attributing a malevolent intent behind the pandemic that is in no way supported by the evidence.

To further his anti-China message, Navarro twisted the history of the virus, suggesting that the Chinese government knew of the disease in mid-November — though little credible evidence suggests such a timeline. He also falsely claimed that we only started to hear about the virus after Jan. 15, when in reality American officials discussed it with Chinese officials on Jan. 2. And while China did appear to downplay the threat and go after dissenters early on, Trump downplayed the dangers for much longer and after it was much clearer how devastating the virus could be.

Navarro also claimed that China “sent hundreds of thousands of people to this country to spread that virus.” This is an outrageously dangerous lie to spread. It’s not only without evidence; it’s completely nonsensical. 

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/trump-adviser-says-his-china-trade-deal-has-collapsed-and-spins-a-wildly-dangerous-conspiracy-theory/

(And the batshit crazy racism goes on and on)

(More batshit crazy racism from Trump)

Trump Tweets Multiple Videos of Random Black Men Attacking People

Just after 10:30 p.m. ET on Monday night, President Donald Trump began tweeting out videos of random Black men attacking people in America. 

“So terrible!” Trump posted to Twitter, sharing a video from late last year of a woman who was violently shoved by Black man into the side of a subway car in New York City. (The NYPD said in October that the man in question had been arrested.)

Less than two minutes after sending that tweet, the president shared another video clip, posting, “Looks [sic] what’s going on here. Where are the protesters? Was this man arrested?” This video went viral earlier this month and shows a Black man punching a white male inside a Macy’s in Michigan.

Shortly after that one, Trump tweeted about Monday arrests “in D.C. for the disgraceful vandalism, in Lafayette Park [near the White House], of the magnificent Statue of Andrew Jackson, in addition to the exterior defacing of St. John’s Church across the street. 10 years in prison under the Veteran’s Memorial Preservation Act. Beware!”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tweets-multiple-videos-of-random-black-men-attacking-people?ref=home

9 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Peter Navarro, one of the top White House officials overseeing trade policy, said on Monday that the elusive deal with China that has so transfixed President Donald Trump has finally collapsed

“The biggest deal that the world has ever seen”

Is anything ever true that comes from trumps lips? 

Anything?

Kayleigh McEnany falsely claims Trump didn't say "Kung Flu" at rally after racist remarks were taped. “To be clear, I think the media is trying to play games with the terminology of this virus!” McEnany claims

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany falsely claimed on Monday that President Donald Trump has never used racist terms like "Kung Flu" to describe the coronavirus pandemic.

At a White House press briefing, CBS correspondent Weijia Jian noted that Trump had described himself as the least racist person in the world prior to using the phrase "Kung Flu" at a rally in Tulsa over the weekend.

McEnany attempted to dodge the question, but the reporter pressed her. "Why does he use racist language like Kung Flu?" she asked.

"The president doesn't," McEnany insisted despite video evidence proving otherwise. "What the president does do is point to the fact that the origin of the virus was China. It's a fair thing to point out."

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/22/kayleigh-mcenany-falsely-claims-trump-didnt-say-kung-flu-at-rally-after-racist-remarks-were-taped_partner/

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

“The biggest deal that the world has ever seen”

Is anything ever true that comes from trumps lips? 

Anything?

On one occasion, yes. He, in a moment of candor, said that if a proposed bill to make voting easier was passed, it would mean that no Republican would ever be elected again.

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Kayleigh McEnany falsely claims Trump didn't say "Kung Flu" at rally after racist remarks were taped. “To be clear, I think the media is trying to play games with the terminology of this virus!” McEnany claims

She’ll have to be replaced soon. She’s spinning so much she’s turning blue, and we all know who doesn’t like blue.

2 hours ago, Tracker said:

On one occasion, yes. He, in a moment of candor, said that if a proposed bill to make voting easier was passed, it would mean that no Republican would ever be elected again.

"I don't take responsibility at all"

"I don't stand by anything"

"When I look at myself now and in the first grade I don't see much difference at all, the temperament is basically the same"

So yeah occasionally there is some truth from him. 

13 minutes ago, do or die said:

Kinda of surprised this took as long as it did.....

Trump administration considering probe of CDC over coronavirus handling: report
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/504072-trump-administration-considering-probe-of-cdc-over-coronavirus-handling

Show trial to appease the masses. 

If only there were something, as president, he could have done to improve the countries response. Oh well. Poor Trumpy, always the victim. Why does the universe keep screwing him over like this?

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Show trial to appease the masses. 

If only there were something, as president, he could have done to improve the countries response. Oh well. Poor Trumpy, always the victim. Why does the universe keep screwing him over like this?

Pretty sure that a lot of Republicans in House and Senate would not really want a closer look at what went on..... with CDC/WH interactions during Jan-March 2020

14 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Hey friends--

If you are interested in this week's newsworthy book, I'm told you can get a PDF of it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zj5asvqywpa6uqo/trwih-bolton.pdf?dl=1

I would honestly hate to give any money to that POS to learn what we already know about the other POS. 

Roger Stone Prosecutor Says DOJ Leaders Applied ‘Heavy Pressure' To Cut Him A Break

Aaron Zelinsky will tell Congress that Stone “was being treated differently from any other defendant because of his relationship to the President." Top Justice Department leadership put “heavy pressure” on a top federal prosecutor to cut former Donald Trump aide Roger Stone a break in his sentencing, a former prosecutor on the case plans to tell the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday.

Aaron S.J. Zelinsky will tell Congress that he repeatedly heard that Stone “was being treated differently from any other defendant because of his relationship to the President,” according to prepared testimony.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/roger-stone-prosecutor-doj-pressure-sentencing-break_n_5ef25065c5b663ecc8548188?ri18n=true

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Aaron S.J. Zelinsky will tell Congress that he repeatedly heard that Stone “was being treated differently from any other defendant because of his relationship to the President,” according to prepared testimony.

Something about throwing Stones in White Houses