US Politics

Rich

47 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I'm sure someone will do a snopes check on this and could find it's not true.

But simply having to do this check because it's so damn believable really tells the story of who makes up the majority of Trump's base. 

well the picture predates Trump's presidential run I am pretty sure on that, but I have no idea if the sign is photoshopped or not. I know it's been around the internet for ages. 

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I'm sure someone will do a snopes check on this and could find it's not true.

But simply having to do this check because it's so damn believable really tells the story of who makes up the majority of Trump's base. 

The original sign apparently did have "brain" but "morons" was spelled wrong. They didn't really need to photoshop it to make the Trumpster look like an idiot.

47 minutes ago, do or die said:

My esteemed sources have provided me with a copy of the internal Trump Re-election planning document.  Featured components below:

1. Voter suppression
2. Mass disinformation
3. Foreign interference
4. Abuse of executive branch power

Sooooo.......business as usual?

47 minutes ago, do or die said:

My esteemed sources have provided me with a copy of the internal Trump Re-election planning document.  Featured components below:

1. Voter suppression
2. Mass disinformation
3. Foreign interference

And you missed the demonization of non-white Americans and especially non-white immigrants. After all, if you are the chosen of God, you are divinely justified.

11 minutes ago, Tracker said:

And you missed the demonization of non-white Americans and especially non-white immigrants. After all, if you are the ch osen of God, you are divinely justified.

This paper only dealt with technical matters.  
The bigotry, xenophobia, conspiracy theories and inciting class warfare are covered in the separate MAGA indoctrination paper

26 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Too bad there weren’t more people in Tulsa to hear...”one of the all-time greatest speeches”..

BLEAH!

When your first statement to the press is "I will not lie to you"..................................................................

Army Soldier Plotted ‘Jihadi Attack’ on His Own Unit With Neo-Nazi Satanists: Feds
In the latest incident of white-supremacist infiltration of the U.S. military, a soldier is charged with passing along information to attack his own unit.

Spencer Ackerman/ REUTERS
Federal prosecutors in New York accused a U.S. soldier of giving sensitive information on U.S. troop movements to a satanic white-supremacist group as part of a criminal conspiracy to murder U.S. military service members and provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization.  

According to an indictment released Monday, Private Ethan Phelan Melzer provided “confidential U.S. Army information” to an infamous organization known as the Order of the Nine Angles (O9A), a British occult Nazi group whose works have been promoted by white-supremacist militia Atomwaffen and which has expressed support for al Qaeda. Melzer’s contacts within O9A described their plans as “literally organizing a jihadi attack.”

Prosecutors say that Melzer shared information about his Army unit’s “location, movements, and security” with the satanic neo-Nazi group because he was allegedly planning an ambush attack on his fellow soldiers alongside O9A. 

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

McEnany is bending over sideways trying to spin trump’s remarks as a shot at media’s not comprehending that more cases create more, well, cases.

McEnany is a member of a fundamentalist chruch which believes that a nuclear holocaust will herald the return of Jesus and that Trump is an instrument of God's will and doing exactly what God wants him to do. To that end, lying is perfectly justified. The end justifies the means.

Trump Baselessly Claims 2020 Election Is 'RIGGED' Months Before Any Votes Are Cast
The president said foreign countries are printing phony ballots, but election officials say it would be virtually impossible for such ballots to go undetected. President Donald Trump on Monday baselessly claimed that the general election in November will be “RIGGED” because of mail-in ballots, a method for voting that the president himself has used multiple times.

“This will be the Election disaster of our time,” Trump tweeted, citing an article from right-wing website Breitbart that featured comments Attorney General William Barr made Sunday during an interview with Fox News.

Barr told Fox News that voting by mail “opens the floodgates to fraud.” He warned a foreign country could “print up tens of thousands of counterfeit ballots” and that it would be difficult to figure out which ballots were valid.  

Barr has not publicly provided any evidence to support his claim. And election administrators in multiple states have disputed this theory, stating it would be virtually impossible for a foreign country to peddle phony ballots undetected. Nonetheless, Trump declared the process compromised, months before any votes have been cast in the general election.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/donald-trump-mail-in-ballots-election_n_5ef096b3c5b6c76a77844c79?ri18n=true

(Trump has begun openly laying the groundwork to declare the next election as "invalid". The only way this can be prevented is by impeaching and removing Barr)

6 hours ago, do or die said:

1. Voter suppression
2. Mass disinformation
3. Foreign interference

I can see Barr pulling a Comey and doing some major announcement of a bogus investigation/charge a week or two before the election.