US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Seriously Trump has taken stupid to a whole new level

I am at the point where I don't even flinch when Trump engages in this level of idiocy. I just ask "OK, what is he doing illegally behind the scenes today to fill his own pockets that he doesn't want anyone to know about, hence this ridiculous tweet so that we all focus on something shiny instead of the real story?"

A federal judge who accused Barr of ‘distorting’ the Mueller report has read an unredacted version — and now he’s demanding some answers

The Mueller report hasn’t been in the headlines much in 2020, a year that has found reporters heavily focused on the Ukraine scandal, President Donald Trump’s acquittal on two articles of impeachment, the coronavirus pandemic, former Vice President Joe Biden’s surge in the Democratic presidential primary and — most recently — the killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis on May 25. But the Mueller report is still a compelling read, and a federal judge is demanding some answers after confirming, on June 8, that he has read an unredacted version of the lengthy document.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/a-federal-judge-who-accused-barr-of-distorting-the-mueller-report-has-read-the-unredacted-version-and-now-hes-demanding-some-answers/

Trump mulls replacing Jared Kushner after blaming his son-in-law for tanking poll numbers

Though President Donald Trump publicly praised his son-in-law Jared Kushner as “my star” on Monday, he has privately fumed about his top adviser over his sagging poll numbers, according to Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/trump-mulls-replacing-jared-kushner-after-blaming-his-son-in-law-for-tanking-poll-numbers-gabriel-sherman/

2 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Trump mulls replacing Jared Kushner after blaming his son-in-law for tanking poll numbers

Though President Donald Trump publicly praised his son-in-law Jared Kushner as “my star” on Monday, he has privately fumed about his top adviser over his sagging poll numbers, according to Vanity Fair’s Gabriel Sherman.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/trump-mulls-replacing-jared-kushner-after-blaming-his-son-in-law-for-tanking-poll-numbers-gabriel-sherman/

Oh goodie! This is what I have really been waiting for. For the family to turn on each other. :404_popcorn:

Black Liberty University Staffers Resign Over Jerry Falwell Jr.’s Racist Conduct EN MASSE
At least three employees have quit the evangelical school and sounded off about Falwell and the school’s long-standing issues with “racism, prejudice, and discrimination.”

At least three black Liberty University employees have resigned directly as a result of President Jerry Falwell Jr.’s tweet in which he declared he would only wear a COVID-19 mask if it were one depicting the 1984 photo of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam allegedly wearing blackface.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/black-liberty-university-staffers-resign-over-jerry-falwell-jrs-racist-conduct?ref=home

24 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Oh goodie! This is what I have really been waiting for. For the family to turn on each other. :404_popcorn:

If anyone needed proof that Trump is loyal only to Trump, here it is. This should make anyone think twice before defending him.

Edited by Tracker

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

Black Liberty University Staffers Resign Over Jerry Falwell Jr.’s Racist Conduct EN MASSE
At least three employees have quit the evangelical school and sounded off about Falwell and the school’s long-standing issues with “racism, prejudice, and discrimination.”

At least three black Liberty University employees have resigned directly as a result of President Jerry Falwell Jr.’s tweet in which he declared he would only wear a COVID-19 mask if it were one depicting the 1984 photo of Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam allegedly wearing blackface.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/black-liberty-university-staffers-resign-over-jerry-falwell-jrs-racist-conduct?ref=home

I feel real bad for people who hold certain faiths that have nothing to do with this grifter but may be stereotyped because of him and his ilk.

12 minutes ago, do or die said:

What is pretty scary, is that cruising through comments on alt-right boards..... it is getting even harder to tell the difference between actual Russian disinformation bots, and just the deluded MAGA types

There's a difference??????

24 minutes ago, do or die said:

What is pretty scary, is that cruising through comments on alt-right boards..... it is getting even harder to tell the difference between actual Russian disinformation bots, and just the deluded MAGA types

Wow you’re able to cruise through that ‘perspective’ and not become short of breathe while shaking your head violently from side to side?

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That's really funny... you know, in a sad kind of way. You can just tell someone told Trump he needed some diversity so he's like "alright, give me one black and one brown, that counts right? SEE! I love the blacks!"

And strategically placed. Or is that, in their place?

12 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That's really funny... you know, in a sad kind of way. You can just tell someone told Trump he needed some diversity so he's like "alright, give me one black and one brown, that counts right? SEE! I love the blacks!"

‘But put them to the side would you, let’s not get out of hand.’

I wonder how many interns he'll molest? Which one's will he press himself up against and grab them by the p**** because he's the President and can do anything he wants? 

Edited by JCon