US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Well, that’s perfect. Trump has provided a canvas for all the people he hates to post everything he’s afraid of and despises.

Trump.........                1-E982-F21-194-A-48-DE-978-C-DC9-C74-E3-*

He’ll take credit for that and he will take credit for bringing attention to the BLM movement because of the ratings. Look at the ratings. They’re perfect. No one as ever done as much for the African Community then I have. Lame stream media never reports that.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

30 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Oh brother..feeble-minded Trump believes he’s responsible for the quiet weekend of tempered protesting.

He’s trying to take credit for the good will of peaceful law abiding citizens.

Many will swallow it, but right now,mi feel like retching..

Reading this article and this journalist citing unnamed Allies and Advisors of Trump who are scheming in how best for him to address the nation on Race and Unity. Not with good intentions but scheming how they can make this grifter look good. Come November I hope these unnamed Allies and Advisors are out of jobs and are shunned for their role in this nightmare. Pivoting from I’m a law and order president that doesn’t tolerate antifa terrorists, I’m a God fearing Christian to let’s come together and be one, let’s heal our racial tensions, Black Lives Matter.

Who would fall for this shite besides MAGAts? 

Edited by HardCoreBlue

12 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Reading this article and this journalist citing unnamed Allies and Advisors of Trump who are scheming in how best for him to address the nation on Race and Unity. Not with good intentions but scheming how they can make this grifter look good. Come November I hope these unnamed Allies and Advisors are out of jobs and are shunned for their role in this nightmare. Pivoting from I’m a law and order president that doesn’t tolerate antifa terrorists, I’m a God fearing Christian to let’s come together and be one, let’s heal our racial tensions, Black Lives Matter.

Who would fall for this shite besides MAGAts? 

It won't work anyway. Trump never had a thought in his head that he didn't say when you stuff a mic in his face. Give a racist a platform and it doesn't matter what is on the prompter, he's gonna say some racist **** and make things worse. 

19 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

It won't work anyway. Trump never had a thought in his head that he didn't say when you stuff a mic in his face. Give a racist a platform and it doesn't matter what is on the prompter, he's gonna say some racist **** and make things worse. 

Confident that Steven Miller will come through with a fine speech....that Trump will read on the teleprompter, looking like he would rather be golfing, or something.....

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Interesting article on what may happen come November elections and what signs to look for.

Pretty scary stuff.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if this lump head would try a combination of these tactics. 

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Andrew might want to consider a deal.  In sure the fbi (especially after Biden wins) will be happy to hear all about trumps ties to Epstein 

It’s just fascinating to me that Trump wanting you get re-elected is not about serving his country, it’s about him trying to stay out of a heap of trouble one you goes back to being a private citizen while he, his administration and his family loot and pillage the country.

AG Barr knew Lafayette Square protestors were peaceful: DC National Guard member

President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr have drawn widespread criticism for the president’s actions on Monday, June 1, when Washington, D.C. police violently removed nonviolent protestors from Lafayette Square in order to clear a path for the president to make a speech and enjoy a photo-op at St. John’s Episcopal Church nearby. Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, a Democrat, was briefed on the events by a member of the D.C. National Guard — and according to New York Times reporter Kenneth Vogel, the takeaway is that Barr was told the protestors were peaceful.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/ag-barr-knew-lafayette-square-protestors-were-peaceful-dc-national-guard-member/

4 minutes ago, Tracker said:

AG Barr knew Lafayette Square protestors were peaceful: DC National Guard member

President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr have drawn widespread criticism for the president’s actions on Monday, June 1, when Washington, D.C. police violently removed nonviolent protestors from Lafayette Square in order to clear a path for the president to make a speech and enjoy a photo-op at St. John’s Episcopal Church nearby. Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, a Democrat, was briefed on the events by a member of the D.C. National Guard — and according to New York Times reporter Kenneth Vogel, the takeaway is that Barr was told the protestors were peaceful.

https://www.alternet.org/2020/06/ag-barr-knew-lafayette-square-protestors-were-peaceful-dc-national-guard-member/

Ho hum just another horrible action to add to the lengthy ongoing list of other horrible actions by this person that will have no consequences.

Well, hopefully come November that changes. 

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Trump is going to twist the defund and disband the police calls make by various groups, the Dems better have a good answer for this

For sure.  He'll have some scary ads about voting for Biden is a vote for NO POLICE.  Its a vote for CHAOS & ANARCHY!  Which will be his code words for BLACKS & MUSLIMS!  But his rhetoric is all preaching to the choir.  

As we see with a lot of analysis being done, Trump was able to come back on Hilary because there was a ton of undecided.  He swayed people who werent sure.  Hilary was never over 50% so she never had anything locked up.  I dont see how Trump will sway anyone who isnt already a Trump supporter.  Biden's key is making sure the non-trump vote comes to him and doesnt stay home.  Movements like we're seeing could go a long way in making people feel apart of something (much like Obama's "change" movement did).

50 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

For sure.  He'll have some scary ads about voting for Biden is a vote for NO POLICE.  Its a vote for CHAOS & ANARCHY!  Which will be his code words for BLACKS & MUSLIMS!  But his rhetoric is all preaching to the choir.  

As we see with a lot of analysis being done, Trump was able to come back on Hilary because there was a ton of undecided.  He swayed people who werent sure.  Hilary was never over 50% so she never had anything locked up.  I dont see how Trump will sway anyone who isnt already a Trump supporter.  Biden's key is making sure the non-trump vote comes to him and doesnt stay home.  Movements like we're seeing could go a long way in making people feel apart of something (much like Obama's "change" movement did).

You can't compare what happened in the before times... it's a totally different field this time around. 

Voter suppression is going to be HUGE in this election.