US Politics

Rich

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Drifted???!!!

More like he ripped it up, spit on it for ratings. 

We need more real speak from influential people from all walks of life in a unified way. Like the Lincoln project bringing all types of people to deliver the same message together. Full court press, back him and the magats into a corner where they have no where to go.

Use less individual approaches using diplomatic language in condemning this madman and his administration.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Stable genius - part 1

DD452-B49-500-E-4122-919-D-2029328-A9-C9

Trump is abysmally stupid- dumber than anyone thought. And  the deterioration in his statements and actions in the past few days are an indicator of worsening mental stability. He is almost certain to do or say something really, really stupid soon, but that will be difficult to notice apart from all his other idiocies of late..

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

There’s a bit of a Republicans for Biden movement. They say country over party. Hopefully it gains traction.  Influential Republicans can make a difference. 

As Republicans see that Trump has no chance in Hell of winning and that impacts their own chances of re-relection, we will probably see more and more rats deserting the sinking ship. I don't think that Trump's overt racism, stupidity, corrcuption and fascism bothers them- its all about their self-interest in hanging onto their jobs and power.

Yeah. Saw this on Face the Nation. It’s indicative that whenever a reporter brings up “gassing the protesters” they’re corrected with “that wasn’t tear gas”. 
And again on Face the Nation, Barr at least twice corrects the interviewer and says pepper spray is not a chemical irritant. The interviewer looks like she’s biting her tongue to that as Barr smirks his way thru an uncomfortable period of re-tuning the truth.

17 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Yeah. Saw this on Face the Nation. It’s indicative that whenever a reporter brings up “gassing the protesters” they’re corrected with “that wasn’t tear gas”. 
And again on Face the Nation, Barr at least twice corrects the interviewer and says pepper spray is not a chemical irritant. The interviewer looks like she’s biting her tongue to that as Barr smirks his way thru an uncomfortable period of re-tuning the truth.

Any predictions in what, if anything, happens to this man once Biden has officially won the election?

I know what I’m hoping for.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

43 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Any predictions in what, if anything, happens to this man once Biden has officially won the election?

I know what I’m hoping for.

I’d have to strongly suspect he’d be investigated. If the Dems win senate control then you may see senate hearings on the trump admin and Barr would get caught up in that.  But he may skirt actual criminal wrongdoing.  He’ll certainly be remembered as an enabler of a wannabe fascist regime and the architect of chemical attacks on his own people.  

16 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Pepper spray is not a chemical irritant...? Well, it's official: Barr is a ******* idiot.

The scary thing is that Barr is not low IQ (as far as I know, but its an open question)- he is actually and knowingly doing harm, but doesn't care. That's sociopathic behaviour and puts him in the same group as Charles Manson and Idi Amin.

18 minutes ago, Tracker said:

The scary thing is that Barr is not low IQ (as far as I know, but its an open question)- he is actually and knowingly doing harm, but doesn't care

It’s as though, when asked valid questions, he, and his fellow cronies, can’t bring themselves to not lie. 

How I wish they all had Pinocchio-ism.

Former Harvard psychiatrist Lance Dodes: Trump is trying to "turn America into a police state"
Dr. Lance Dodes: As Trump sinks into "paranoid rage," he will likely seek to cancel or overturn 2020 election

The protests sparked by the police murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis on Memorial Day continue. This people's uprising against police brutality and social injustice have spread far beyond Minnesota Minneapolis to all 50 states and around the world.

Donald Trump is a destroyer, not a healer. Given his tendencies toward authoritarianism, even fascism, Trump is only capable of sowing more division in a nation convulsing in pain and anger over the murder of George Floyd, the resulting explosion of police violence and what that reveals about our extreme levels of social inequality and broader culture of cruelty.

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/07/former-harvard-psychiatrist-lance-dodes-trump-is-trying-to-turn-america-into-a-police-state/

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Former Harvard psychiatrist Lance Dodes: Trump is trying to "turn America into a police state"
Dr. Lance Dodes: As Trump sinks into "paranoid rage," he will likely seek to cancel or overturn 2020 election

The protests sparked by the police murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis on Memorial Day continue. This people's uprising against police brutality and social injustice have spread far beyond Minnesota Minneapolis to all 50 states and around the world.

Donald Trump is a destroyer, not a healer. Given his tendencies toward authoritarianism, even fascism, Trump is only capable of sowing more division in a nation convulsing in pain and anger over the murder of George Floyd, the resulting explosion of police violence and what that reveals about our extreme levels of social inequality and broader culture of cruelty.

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/07/former-harvard-psychiatrist-lance-dodes-trump-is-trying-to-turn-america-into-a-police-state/

And add the 3 plus years of all the other shite he and his administration have caused prior to the George Floyd murder to the vented up emotional disdain people across the world have for this deranged human being and the equally deranged GOP. The anger, frustration and anxiety is bursting at the seams. The sane part of the world is in desperate need to breathe. In my lifetime I’ve never seen anything at this level and we’ve seen a lot pre Donald Trump as president of the United States.

Vote the lot out. Come November we will all breathe together and watch with enthusiasm what happens to the list of people who need to be held accountable.

Edited by HardCoreBlue