US Politics

Rich

33 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

From this article:

Trump wants a government where his daughter is a senior adviser who speaks in official meetings, his son-in-law is perhaps the second most powerful person in the White House and runs programs, his kids work as campaign officials, with their wives and girlfriends getting paid, and now Trump’s idiot, spoiled brat, unsmiling, miserable, “wife,” is being “briefed” by FEMA on hurricane preparedness. In other words, Trump is running this like the Trump organization, a small, tight, criminal, family enterprise with as few people involved as possible.

👁‍🗨Nothing if not scary. 

And from the same article, I swear she’s now trying to look like her husband. Change the hair, add a little colouring and...

C5291-FA2-F8-D4-4-B3-C-B3-EF-B24-AD7-D2-

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

From this article:

Trump wants a government where his daughter is a senior adviser who speaks in official meetings, his son-in-law is perhaps the second most powerful person in the White House and runs programs, his kids work as campaign officials, with their wives and girlfriends getting paid, and now Trump’s idiot, spoiled brat, unsmiling, miserable, “wife,” is being “briefed” by FEMA on hurricane preparedness. In other words, Trump is running this like the Trump organization, a small, tight, criminal, family enterprise with as few people involved as possible.

👁‍🗨Nothing if not scary. 

And from the same article, I swear she’s now trying to look like her husband. Change the hair, add a little colouring and...

C5291-FA2-F8-D4-4-B3-C-B3-EF-B24-AD7-D2-

...you have the next White House Press Secretary...

41 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

I don't think I'm exaggerating or being overly dramatic when I say this is a world issue not just an United States of America issue. Americans of sound mind please take heed and vote the GOP and this deranged idiot out. Then we can all breathe, get back to our lives squabbling among each other but realizing we are all on the same team when it comes to this shite.

Agreed, get back to things being near normal, and get back to talking sports.

20 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!

It's all about the rating with Trump and his crew, also they say things and accuse and then deny even when it's on tape or twitter, it's all in the playbook that they use " We don't need any help looking like idiots"

Aaron Rupar
The letter the president just shared says, “The phony protesters near Lafayette park were not peaceful and are not real. They are terrorists.”

A staff member had to bring this letter to him.

👁‍🗨Hey, did anybody see that movie “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Next”?

Edited by Mr Dee

4 hours ago, JCon said:

That is absolutely ridiculous. She was briefed? Briefed for what purpose? What could she possibly do with the information? What role in gov't does she play, exactly? 

I'm sure Trump is looking for ways to fleece gov't in as many ways as possible but I'm not sure how this would help that? I suppose he's probably inspecting the bunker again. Just in case. 

It has gotten to the point where this is just another bizarre event in this bizarre administration and not even anywhere near the top of the WFT list. 

Bill Barr defends the disturbing refusal of an unmarked secret police force to identify itself
CBS News

Attorney General Bill Barr is defending his use of an unmarked, unidentified, black-clad heavily-armed paramilitary federal secret police force brandishing riot gear, on the streets of the nation’s capital. Apparently they have been deployed to, as he put it Sunday, “reestablish law and order.”

Many across DC have taken to social media, posting photos and video of these mysterious “soldiers” seemingly charged not with protecting the citizenry, but with protecting the federal government from the citizenry.

‘Honorable Man’: Former Chief of Staff John Kelly Defends Mattis’ Rebuke of Trump

John Kelly, former chief of staff to Donald Trump, defended former Defense Secretary James Mattis’ criticism of the president’s handling of the Black Lives Matter protests sweeping the nation. Kelly also refuted Trump’s claims that he had fired Mattis, who resigned in 2018 because he disagreed with Trump’s decision to pull U.S. troops out of Syria. In his op-ed, Mattis accused Trump of trying to intentionally divide Americans. Trump clapped back at Mattis on Twitter, claiming he had fired Mattis and saying he was “glad” the general was gone.

“The president did not fire him. He did not ask for his resignation,” Kelly told The Washington Post. “The president has clearly forgotten how it actually happened or is confused. The president tweeted a very positive tweet about Jim until he started to see on Fox News their interpretation of his letter. Then he got nasty. Jim Mattis is a honorable man.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/former-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-defends-mattis-rebuke-of-trump?ref=home

Arrest records and officials contradict Trump's claim that he only went to bunker for "inspection"

“It was a false report," Trump claimed. "It was much more for an inspection"

President Donald Trump attempted to edit real like an episode of "The Apprentice" by claiming that he was only in the White House bunker amid protests over the death of George Floyd in order to "inspect it."

But sources told The Washington Post that the president and his family were rushed to the underground bunker after a group of protesters breached White House barriers, and arrest records also back up those claims.

https://www.salon.com/2020/06/04/arrest-records-and-officials-contradict-trumps-claim-that-he-only-went-to-bunker-for-inspection/