US Politics

Rich

5 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Oh how everybody misses this guy...

A real leader.

He is a genuine good guy,  I watched him on a few things such as Comedians in Cars with Seinfeld and you can tell he's genuine and a cool guy.    It's unfortunate that the States don't have another guy like him to run for President coming up.   

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

As if we need more examples.  Trumps remarks were a disgrace. And him orchestrating a photo op as an excuse to wave his little orange **** around, attacking protesters was not only unconstitutional it was unconscionable 

Unfortunately people just become numb to it because it is the norm.   After the 100th time of him doing something that no previous President would ever do... it just becomes "Typical Donald".   

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Unfortunately people just become numb to it because it is the norm.   After the 100th time of him doing something that no previous President would ever do... it just becomes "Typical Donald".   

It’s why I’m legitimately concerned we’re heading to a nazi like outcome. I hope that’s crazy talk.  If he wins....I think it’s over.   

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It’s why I’m legitimately concerned we’re heading to a nazi like outcome. I hope that’s crazy talk.  If he wins....I think it’s over.   

I guess the next month or so will be crucial. A great time for Biden to speak up and win people over.   I wonder if Bernie was the candidate how much in public eye he would be and based off what I've seen with him I think he would of killed it and really swing a lot of people on his bandwagon. 

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Hitler was enormously popular with the German masses, they let him do whatever he thought best, Trump leaves only division and disrespect in his wake.

Bishop says she found out Trump visited historic DC church by watching it on TV

http://Bishop says she found out Trump visited historic DC church by watching it on TV

“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s.  I am outraged."

“I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."

The first video is a bit boring for the first 2 minutes but gets really interesting as it goes on.  It's a really unbias interesting take on Donald Trump the person.  I really recommend watching it as Penn is a really good dude.

***Unknown Poster****  Clear your private messages inbox! I tried sending a love letter and it got blocked because your box is full!!  

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You don't think it's going to impact how Trudeau runs the country do you?   

Remember the last time Trump was elected some people said they were going to move to Canada....   maybe it would be a prime time to fill out all those voids that we desperately need (doctors and nurses please!!)  and others!  

2 hours ago, Brandon said:

The first video is a bit boring for the first 2 minutes but gets really interesting as it goes on.  It's a really unbias interesting take on Donald Trump the person.  I really recommend watching it as Penn is a really good dude.

***Unknown Poster****  Clear your private messages inbox! I tried sending a love letter and it got blocked because your box is full!!  

Damn it!  I cleaned it out!