US Politics

Rich

6 hours ago, Zontar said:

"He's not doing enough, he's doing too much. Hes overreacting. He's not serious. Hey, hear what Buzzfeed thinks"

Won't be a fun and satisfying game for long.

I live right in the middle of the hot zone, and I'm immunocompromised (being medicated for autoimmune hearing loss; my antibodies are apparently coached by Jim Marshall) and I've got a history of some bad lung stuff. I'm not as old as DoD but I'm still pretty old.

"fun and satisfying game" is not where I am right now.  You are projecting a bit.

and hey let's see what those lefty progressives at Business Insider are saying:

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-scrambles-to-clarify-details-on-coronavirus-response-2020-3

Three crucial components of President Donald Trump's nationally televised Wednesday-night address on the US response to the novel coronavirus were quickly walked back or contradicted.

I can't imagine why anyone would say that Trump isn't serious about coronavirus.  Note that the people walking back the comments were those famous gotcha merchants at DHS.

(anticipated response: lewinskyglobalistschappaquiddickdemocratswerepartyofslaveryleagueofnationsglobalistsglobalistsshrilllibrarian)

Edited by johnzo

2 minutes ago, johnzo said:

I live right in the middle of the hot zone, and I'm immunocompromised (autoimmune hearing loss; my antibodies are a bunch of Leon Letts) and I've got a history of some bad lung stuff. I'm not as old as DoD but still pretty old.

"fun and satisfying game" is not where I am right now.  You are projecting a bit.

and hey let's see what those lefty progressives at Business Insider are saying:

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-scrambles-to-clarify-details-on-coronavirus-response-2020-3

I can't imagine why anyone would say that Trump isn't serious about coronavirus.

(anticipated response: lewinskyglobalistschappaquiddickdemocratswerepartyofslaveryleagueofnationsglobalistsglobalistsshrilllibrarian)

Pence will straighten it all out.

17 hours ago, pigseye said:

OK, so in addition to the list of 11 other racist presidents (27%, not 90%), you offered a list of 7 presidents other than Trump accused of sexual "misconduct" that could rise to the level of sexual abuse/assault, and a second list that added 10 more to the list (if you consider having a consensual affair outside of your marriage as sexual abuse), so the percentage is either 18% at the low end or 40% at the high end. Again, not close to the 90% you claim (and again, factoring in only the sexual conduct, not the combination of all factors). As for criminality, your source only focusses on those who abused the constitution, so if that is your criteria (your source, remember) then you have a total of 6 presidents other than Trump listed (surprisingly, none of the 3 other presidents who were impeached or set to be - Andrew Johnson, Clinton, Nixon - were in that list). So, if I add those three then we have a total percentage of 22%. Way off of 90% yet again.

And if we cross reference the 3 categories for a common name in all categories (and I haven't yet bothered to include the "moron" accusation, and just off the top of my head Trump's "windmills cause cancer" claim could be used as one quantitative example of stupidity for him) we get the following list of presidents who meet the trifecta of racist/sex abuser/criminal moron you say make up 90% of all presidents to imply that Trump is normal:

1. George W Bush (others can decide if he fits the "moron" category, I have my opinions)  

2. FDR (only if you consider a consensual extra-marital affair as sexual abuse/assault) (and not sure I have much evidence of stupidity from this president off hand)

So you asked when I want you to stop? When you either justify your 90% claim or retract it. I will accept your silence on the matter for 7 days from this posting as a default retraction and admission of trolling behaviour.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

OK, so in addition to the list of 11 other racist presidents (27%, not 90%), you offered a list of 7 presidents other than Trump accused of sexual "misconduct" that could rise to the level of sexual abuse/assault, and a second list that added 10 more to the list (if you consider having a consensual affair outside of your marriage as sexual abuse), so the percentage is either 18% at the low end or 40% at the high end. Again, not close to the 90% you claim (and again, factoring in only the sexual conduct, not the combination of all factors). As for criminality, your source only focusses on those who abused the constitution, so if that is your criteria (your source, remember) then you have a total of 6 presidents other than Trump listed (surprisingly, none of the 3 other presidents who were impeached or set to be - Andrew Johnson, Clinton, Nixon - were in that list). So, if I add those three then we have a total percentage of 22%. Way off of 90% yet again.

And if we cross reference the 3 categories for a common name in all categories (and I haven't yet bothered to include the "moron" accusation, and just off the top of my head Trump's "windmills cause cancer" claim could be used as one quantitative example of stupidity for him) we get the following list of presidents who meet the trifecta of racist/sex abuser/criminal moron you say make up 90% of all presidents to imply that Trump is normal:

1. George W Bush  

2. FDR (only if you consider a consensual extra-marital affair as sexual abuse/assault)

So you asked when I want you to stop? When you either justify your 90% claim or retract it. I will accept your silence on the matter for 7 days from this posting as a default retraction and admission of trolling behaviour.

Did that poster suggest that if someone else rapes someone then everyone can rape someone?

oh yeah and while I'm singing the blues here on morningbigblue, lemme just add that I've lost a chunk of my retirement savings in the past week or so and since Trump was all over owning the bull market he can own the crash too.

but yeah, it's just a game to me.

(and I'm lucky enough to be someone in the USA who even has retirement savings and I've still got a ways to go before retirement so this is just like a mild periwinkle blue instead of a deep ugly camo Signature Sweater blue, but still, a bummer)

Edited by johnzo

23 minutes ago, johnzo said:

oh yeah and while I'm singing the blues here on morningbigblue, lemme just add that I've lost a chunk of my retirement savings in the past week or so and since Trump was all over owning the bull market he can own the crash too.

but yeah, it's just a game to me.

(and I'm lucky enough to be someone in the USA who even has retirement savings and I've still got a ways to go before retirement so this is just like a mild periwinkle blue instead of a deep ugly camo Signature Sweater blue, but still, a bummer)

Blame China. Blame economic integration with those monsters that has stolen National self suffiency. 

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

Blame China. Blame economic integration with those monsters that has stolen National self suffiency. 

there's also the matter of a monetary policy that prioritizes miniscule interest rates and makes the stock market basically the only investment vehicle available to little people like me, though that's been true for a long time now and is not a problem I'd hang on the present administration, or China.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

1. George W Bush (others can decide if he fits the "moron" category, I have my opinions)  

2. FDR (only if you consider a consensual extra-marital affair as sexual abuse/assault) (and not sure I have much evidence of stupidity from this president off hand)

So just with a google search, I was able to confirm roughly 22% (I will trust that your math is correct), so this is the number that we know of as common knowledge then. If it's that prevalent I'm fine with my 90% figure as we never hear most of what gpes on behind the scenes and never will. No retraction or admission of trolling at all. 

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I just dont get why they want to push this narrative that they havent been tested.  That's idiocy.

And that's the expertise of the regime currently occupying White House. Throw logic and decency out the window and point fingers at others (the libtards, the fake news media, foreign countries hellbent on destroying Murica, the former president, etc.) when the **** hits the fan.

Zero accountability. Blame everyone else.