US Politics

Rich

2 minutes ago, Zontar said:

So as long as it's just the sick and elderly that are vulnerable.. Relax and have a chuckle and Go Biden Go ?

Great society you have in mind

I am in a certain age bracket and have a existing pulmonary condition.  
This is somewhat cutting into my relax and chuckle mode.
Seriously, are you simply some kind of bot?  The act is wearing a bit thin....

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

What political gain is there for @do or die

1. For China to re assert prominence by shirking blame and turning responsibility in other govt's esp rivals like US

2. To remove Trump by panicked voters who think layers upon layers of govt and regulations were invented in 2016. and get things back to normal. In power.

Just now, Zontar said:

1. For China to re assert prominence by shirking blame and turning responsibility in other govt's esp rivals like US

2. To remove Trump by panicked voters who think layers upon layers of govt and regulations were invented in 2016. and get things back to normal. In power.

lol how does DoorDie gain by that?  Is he Joe Biden?

Trump's failures are his.  No one else is to blame.  Is he your Uncle?

3 minutes ago, Zontar said:

You don't even know the true extent of my powers. 

5 minutes ago, do or die said:

I am in a certain age bracket and have a existing pulmonary condition.  
This is somewhat cutting into my relax and chuckle mode.
Seriously, are you simply some kind of bot?  The act is wearing a bit thin....

Yeah, just a the laid back gin drinker makin a few observations is all, folks..

Didn't play out a long time ago ?

4 minutes ago, Zontar said:

"Anonymous staffer " with a Hillary tweet for good measure. Beyond parody.

Ignoring the content is so you.  Hilary is right by the way.  Or do you support the US admins lack of preparedness and lack of support.  Are you openly hoping for people to get sick and die?  What’s wrong with you ?

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Ignoring the content is so you.  Hilary is right by the way.  Or do you support the US admins lack of preparedness and lack of support.  Are you openly hoping for people to get sick and die?  What’s wrong with you ?

Hillary knows so much of what she asks depends on state regulations and private sector cooperation. Instead she's trying to personalize for the "good guys".

And if Trump went full federal on this she and her media pals and stans would be screeching " overreach", abuse of power! dictator ! time to impeach!"