US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This is just so crazy 

Oh it gets better... much better.

And the best part... the Head Spy of the entire USA intelligence apparatus  (who has no experience in intelligence) can be easily blackmailed. 

NewAntiqueAzurevasesponge-size_restricte

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

newsweek

Senator Bernie Sanders leads the Democratic presidential field in all 10 national polls released this week ahead of the Nevada caucuses, with former Vice President Joe Biden and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg roughly tying for second.

Ten polls released since Monday shows Sanders as the Democratic frontrunner, with the senator's percentage of supporters ranging from the mid 20s to early 30s.

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

Trump cleans out offices of previously politicized positions and re politicizes it with the politics and people we don't like . Anger ensues.

What are you talking about? You have to more specific. 

Joseph Maguire was appointed by trump... so unless you meant to type: "Trump cleans out offices of previously politicized positions, appointed by himself and re politicizes it with the politics and people we don't like . Anger ensues." then I have no clue what you are talking about

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

13 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

What are you talking about? You have to more specific. 

Joseph Maguire was appointed by trump... so unless you meant to type: "Trump cleans out offices of previously politicized positions, appointed by himself and re politicizes it with the politics and people we don't like . Anger ensues." then I have no clue what you are talking about

If it's an Obama holdover or a neeocon whos weasled his way into the job. When Trump openly criticizes and or fires them MSM cries foul. Trump is surrounding himself with "loyalists" and thus "politicizing" his staff.

"Progressives" then cry foul because of MSM complains then , by golly, there's gotta be something wrong. Then Buzz feed writes another breathless Russia collusion angle to it so silly even MSM steers clear.

Progressives "See!. , Buzz feeds on to 'em. I knew it"

Edited by Zontar

13 minutes ago, Zontar said:

If it's an Obama holdover or a neeocon whos weasled his way into the job. When Trump openly criticizes and or fires them MSM cries foul. Trump is surrounding himself with "loyalists" and thus "politicizing" his staff.

"Progressives" then cry foul because of MSM complains then , by golly, there's gotta be something wrong. Then Buzz feed writes another breathless Russia collusion angle to it so silly even MSM steers clear.

Progressives "See!. , Buzz feeds on to 'em. I knew it"

But we are not talking about your tinfoil hat deepstate conspiracy... Obama bag man and Hillary hold out....  the guy being replaced was appointed by trump. 

He is hiring someone woefully inadequate for the position just because he is loyal. 

But whatever. You are entitled to your opinions and I totally support and respect that right. 

blind squirrel finds nut

KARACHI: The Afghan Taliban and the United States will sign the much-awaited peace agreement in the presence of international observers on February 29, the group announced on Friday ending a media guessing game about the outcome of protracted negotiations between the two sides.

“Following lengthy negotiations between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and the United States of America, both parties agreed to sign the finalised accord in the presence of international observers on … 29th of February 2020,” the Taliban spokesperson, Zabihullah Mujahid, said in a statement emailed to The Express Tribune.

50 minutes ago, Mark F said:

blind squirrel finds nut

KARACHI: The Afghan Taliban and the United States will sign the much-awaited peace agreement in the presence of international observers on February 29, the group announced on Friday ending a media guessing game about the outcome of protracted negotiations between the two sides.

“Following lengthy negotiations between the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan and the United States of America, both parties agreed to sign the finalised accord in the presence of international observers on … 29th of February 2020,” the Taliban spokesperson, Zabihullah Mujahid, said in a statement emailed to The Express Tribune.

Or- the Taliban are just going to behave long enough for the USA pull and then continue with what they are doing..

3 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

But we are not talking about your tinfoil hat deepstate conspiracy... Obama bag man and Hillary hold out....  the guy being replaced was appointed by trump. 

He is hiring someone woefully inadequate for the position just because he is loyal. 

But whatever. You are entitled to your opinions and I totally support and respect that right. 

But he's gay and an anti Russia hawk. Two big boxes checked off for progressives. Gotta count for something?

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Or- the Taliban are just going to behave long enough for the USA pull and then continue with what they are doing..

Or the US is going to behave long enough for the Taliban to retreat then continue with what they are doing. 

Supposedly, there are huge (trillions of dollars), of mineral deposits in Afghanistan. also, at an important point in a proposed oil and gas pipeline route. course that's probably history now cause of other things.

The "great powers" have been fighting over Afghanistan for a century and a half. Our "allies" there, are scum.

Rich and powerful men have been prowling the streets of Afghanistan in search of poor and orphaned boys to use as sex slaves and entertainment for centuries.It’s a centuries old practice in Afghanistan known as “bacha bazi” and in recent years it’s made a resurgence.

It's long past time to leave them alone, and let them sort it out for themselves.

Edited by Mark F
edit

Weird how Sanders was told immediately of the plot.

I thought the usual way was to buy fake intell from a spy working for a Russian oligarch , get FISA warrants to spy on campaign,  leak info to media contacts and insinuate theres treason going on the general public...for three years.

11 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Weird how Sanders was told immediately of the plot.

I thought the usual way was to buy fake intell from a spy working for a Russian oligarch , get FISA warrants to spy on campaign,  leak info to media contacts and insinuate theres treason going on the general public...for three years.

If you don't understand the diffence between Bernie's case and the trump campaign's case then I don't know what to tell you... the two are totally difference scenarios...

You're all like... "An old potato and a cat, What's the difference? they're the same thing- they both have eyes."

- I am not going down that rabbit hole with you.

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

If you don't understand the diffence between Bernie's case and the trump campaign's case then I don't know what to tell you... the two are totally difference scenarios...

You're all like... "An old potato and a cat, What's the difference? they're the same thing- they both have eyes."

- I am not going down that rabbit hole with you.

By now you should be noticing the Russian interference trademark smear is always used against people Democrats are petrified of. Trump and now Sanders.

Bankrupt of winnable ideas and likable candidates Democrats will be crying "But..Russia" louder and louder about Sanders. Same tactics different target.

Trump was told. Plus he was in on the plot so he didn’t need to be told.  Plus the us intelligence is hyper sensitive to Russian interference now.  The big criticism of Obama was he didn’t do enough to stop it when he found out but he didn’t want to appear partisan.  

only a blind trump but would not understand.