US Politics

Rich

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Hopefully the next President has the authority to revoke these medals.  Not too worried about pardons because I think the real crooks have state charges being kept on the back burner for just such an issue.  Plus, when Trump is finally indicted, there will likely be a congressional investigation into whether a criminal president can pardon co-conspirators.  

These are career criminals. They've done a lot more things than just corruption we're seeing now.

Limbagh is about as low of a human as you can get. A mouthpiece for alt-right, mouth-frothers, like the ones on here. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

These are career criminals. They've done a lot more things than just corruption we're seeing now.

Limbagh is about as low of a human as you can get. A mouthpiece for alt-right, mouth-frothers, like the ones on here. 

Yeah it doesnt seem like he's reflected on his behavior since getting sick.  Rotten human being.  But guys, Toobin is a hack, remember that.  The guy that hates gays and immigrants and children is a medal recipient though.  Right?

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Rush Limbaugh is the epitome of all that is wrong with Murica. And that's only been further reinforced now that he's been diagnosed with a disease basically destroying him from the inside.

That was not caused by cigarettes(!!!) because he fought for years against the anti-cigarette lobby saying that cigarettes don't cause cancer. This mouth-breather, non-scientist knows. Also was a mouthpiece for the pharma industry, which helped get him hooked on drugs. 

Amazing how everything has come back on him. But I'm sure it's an immigrant's fault. 

Edited by JCon

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Rush Limbaugh is the epitome of all that is wrong with Murica. And that's only been further reinforced now that he's been diagnosed with a disease basically destroying him from the inside.

anyone else think "Zontar" and "pigseye " see a lot of good things in Rush and his ilk?

Rush Limbaugh has been saying the same crap for at least twenty years... I think he's been a major influence on that country. Remember when the shi$bag said blacks are too stupid to play quarterback? What a moron.

I used to listen to the radio a lot at night, as far as talk radio goes, there was only one point of view, and it was sneering name calling Republican party, anti environment, pro big corporations, right wing, bigotry all the way.

There is a strong streak of hate in the USA.

Edited by Mark F

Rush had a short lived TV show I remember during the early days of Clinton's presidency. Each episode started with the US held hostage XXX number of days, referring to the number of days Clinton had been in office. Not only was Clinton a Constitutionally Elected president, more people voted for him over Bush. 

Republicans hate democracy, which is why they constantly interfere in it and try to keep people from voting.

I know I only voted twice in the last US election! 

7 hours ago, Zontar said:

David French signed the neo con Never Trump Manifesto and works for the magazine that composed it.                He's as reliable a source for honest legal insight on Trump matters as  Jeffery Toobin is.                                                      He is detached and dispassionate on anything Trump related as you are on the subject of Canadian Football and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.                              And he's as conservative as I am a professional quarterback.

Why is he not conservative?  Dude's main gig is as an attorney for the Alliance Defending Freedom, an outfit that sues colleges where Christians are being persecuted and he's massively involved in a number of anti abortion causes ... obvs a flaming leftie. Is he another secret illegal Clinton voter?

Edited by johnzo

16 minutes ago, johnzo said:

Why is he not conservative?  Dude's main gig is as an attorney for the Alliance Defending Freedom, an outfit that sues colleges where Christians are being persecuted and he's massively involved in a number of anti abortion causes ... obvs a flaming leftie. Is he another secret illegal Clinton voter?

Super. There are pro life Christian Democrats. Doesn't make them "frothing mouth breather Trumpenstein Rush listeners" either.

Edited by Zontar

Do people really believe what AG Barr was shoveling in the ABC interview, this guy lied during his confirmation hearing and had said that while in power Trump can not be indicted and is pretty much above the law, so this found Christ moment was a pure fabrication to deflect and get it out there that him and Trump have not had any communication about anything that he has been accused of doing, when in fact he has been all his cues from Trump directly.

53 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Nobody's that stupid. 

Business wise? the guy revolutionized radio industry. Made political talk radio a force when just about everybody else played it safe down the middle.

Made himself a ton of money. An "achiever".

His greatest contribution Called out and confronted liberal media bias BS when most everybody else just complained and did nothing for fear of employment jeopardy in media industry.

Covered for neo cons and too cozywith GOP swampers for my liking but it seems he was seeing the light towards the end. Could have easily rode out rest career with NeverTrumpers and establishment "conservatives" and still kept his status but didnt.

All in all the positives far outweigh the negatives.

7 minutes ago, do or die said:

My favorite Rush piece was his claim that Obama had deliberately introduced lesbian farmers, into the Midwest, to corrupt the morals of the good folk there.  Pretty hard to find "liberal media bias" to beat that.

Like when Bill Maher defended 911 attackers as "brave". Media types like him and Rush that walk the tight rope between political and social commentary and entertainment say astonishing things .

Just now, Zontar said:

Like when Bill Maher defended 911 attackers as "brave". Media types like him and Rush that walk the tight rope between political and social commentary and entertainment say astonishing things .

Why do you think if someone you dislike says something stupid it automatically makes the words by someone you like less stupid?