US Politics

Rich

6 hours ago, JCon said:

You're probably one of the millions who illegally voted for Clinton in the last election.

Everyone on MBB voted for Clinton in the 2016 election. I made sure of that.

Which reminds me, if you haven't received your payola cheque yet, you can email cancelwhitey@soros.com and Shoniqa will get you straightened out.

Edited by johnzo

18 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

How dumb is trump when even his hand puppet Barr is like whoa hold the tweet train moron 

Bloomberg lol though. 

One of the few upsides of the Trump admin is watching the world's worst people be abused by the world's worst boss.

Like that creepy wormtongue Sessions ... all he wanted to do was greenlight a bunch of police abuse and suppress a bunch of the electorate but surprise!  he names one independent prosecutor and suddenly Trump's ass is his 24/7 softserve machine.

Edited by johnzo

4 minutes ago, johnzo said:

The best part about the Trump admin is watching the world's worst people be abused by the world's worst boss.

Like that creepy wormtongue Sessions ... all he wanted to do was greenlight a bunch of police abuse and suppress a bunch of the electorate but surprise!  he names one independent prosecutor and suddenly Trump's ass is his 24/7 softserve machine.

Sessions must of been a double agent swamp person......or he lost his head, just one time

6 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Oh cool- I had no clue, can you point me to the section where jury selection deals with that please. I am not that well versed in Law. I don't think there is such a rule, but I am open to being wrong- please show me.

Conservative American attorney David French breaks down the jury selection process here: https://frenchpress.thedispatch.com/p/is-there-a-stone-jury-scandal-not

6 hours ago, pigseye said:

That's funny I don't recall the articles of impeachment charging him any specific crime? You have been reading false news again. 

Impeachment isn't about criminal charges. Why the democrats in congress opted to only go with 2 very obvious and blatant charges I don't know, but if they had chosen they could have piled on a lot more. 

Hell the Mueller report flat out said, guy is guilty as **** but we can't charge him cause of a DoJ memo. So Mueller put it up to congress, and predictably the Democrats don't want to actually get down in the mud and wrestle with republicans who are happy to sit in said mud and throw it at everyone. 

9 hours ago, johnzo said:

Conservative American attorney David French breaks down the jury selection process here: https://frenchpress.thedispatch.com/p/is-there-a-stone-jury-scandal-not

David French signed the neo con Never Trump Manifesto and works for the magazine that composed it.                He's as reliable a source for honest legal insight on Trump matters as  Jeffery Toobin is.                                                      He is detached and dispassionate on anything Trump related as you are on the subject of Canadian Football and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.                              And he's as conservative as I am a professional quarterback.

Having given the matter some further thought.   "IN YOUR FACE" would be a appropriate Trump re-election slogan.    Two advantages:

1.  Trump could shout it all day, and for once in his life.....be simply telling the truth
2.  His supporters would find it short, snappy, and well suited to mindless bellowing or all capping it in online discussions. (the less critical thinking, the better)

ps.  George Soros already turned me down....so I gots to get a cheque from somebody

3 hours ago, Zontar said:

David French signed the neo con Never Trump Manifesto and works for the magazine that composed it.                He's as reliable a source for honest legal insight on Trump matters as  Jeffery Toobin is.                                                      He is detached and dispassionate on anything Trump related as you are on the subject of Canadian Football and the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.                              And he's as conservative as I am a professional quarterback.

Remember folks, anyone that isn't a Trump pal is not to be trusted, and has no intelligence or insight.  But anyone who had committed crimes but IS a Trump pal, are very fine people.  Unless they eventually turn on Trump, then they are morons again.

You cant make this stuff up.  lol  Once again, an alt right person pointing out their belief that no one can be remotely impartial or honest...what does that tell you.

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Having given the matter some further thought.   "IN YOUR FACE" would be a appropriate Trump re-election slogan.    Two advantages:

1.  Trump could shout it all day, and for once in his life.....be simply telling the truth
2.  His supporters would find it short, snappy, and well suited to mindless bellowing or all capping it in online discussions. (the less critical thinking, the better)

ps.  George Soros already turned me down....so I gots to get a cheque from somebody

Plus it makes it easier for him to sexually harass women as the phrase can be used for that too.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Remember folks, anyone that isn't a Trump pal is not to be trusted, and has no intelligence or insight.  But anyone who had committed crimes but IS a Trump pal, are very fine people.  Unless they eventually turn on Trump, then they are morons again.

You cant make this stuff up.  lol  Once again, an alt right person pointing out their belief that no one can be remotely impartial or honest...what does that tell you.

accidentally listened to american right wing radio last night. This is their line. "Obama did it too"

along with hating gays, jews, blacks and browns, that's the entire pitch.

But really, what else do they have?

15 hours ago, johnzo said:

Everyone on MBB voted for Clinton in the 2016 election. I made sure of that.

Which reminds me, if you haven't received your payola cheque yet, you can email cancelwhitey@soros.com and Shoniqa will get you straightened out.

I'm looking forward to the bus ride down south again. I remember singing "F*** Tha Police" and the altered lyrics to "This Land is Your Land" on the way down. Oh, good times.

Incredible that Soros could get the millions of us down there. Each bus holds about 50 people, there were 2,868,687 of us to swing the vote count, which means that there were over 57,000 buses used all at once. Quite the feat! No one even noticed. 

Silly Soros sent us to the wrong states and good'ol Hils didn't win. Oh well, times were good and I got my cheque. 

20 hours ago, Zontar said:

Please. If you have an implicit political bias, never mind an overt one, would mean you are biased and therefore unsuitable to enusure a fair trial. This is basic common law here.

From the David French article about the jury bias argument.

"In the meantime, don’t believe any Twitter lawyer who claims that partisans must be disqualified from serving on juries. The question isn’t whether Hart is a Democrat, it’s whether she hid facts that would have provided a valid basis to challenge her presence on the jury."

Posted just because I really like the term "twitter lawyer". Perfect description.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Entitled to an opinion ? Sure.

Held up as a credible source for special insight because he has "conservative" plunked in front of his name ?, Nope.

34 minutes ago, bustamente said:

People gonna be real pissed when Trump commutes Stone and in the same day gives him the Limbaugh treatment, good luck America 

Hopefully the next President has the authority to revoke these medals.  Not too worried about pardons because I think the real crooks have state charges being kept on the back burner for just such an issue.  Plus, when Trump is finally indicted, there will likely be a congressional investigation into whether a criminal president can pardon co-conspirators.  

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

From the David French article about the jury bias argument.

"In the meantime, don’t believe any Twitter lawyer who claims that partisans must be disqualified from serving on juries. The question isn’t whether Hart is a Democrat, it’s whether she hid facts that would have provided a valid basis to challenge her presence on the jury."

Posted just because I really like the term "twitter lawyer". Perfect description.

Great,  Strawman , Dave.

Issue was whether she had an overt bias not merely party membership. Clearly lied in selection process.