US Politics

Rich

It's incredible how hard Turtle is working to keep witnesses and evidence out of a trial, he is just as much a pos as Trump, that being said whether they have witnesses and evidence or not the outcome will be the same, they will a acquit Trump and he will go for a 10 month victory lap, Dems need to let it go and get their candidate ready to defeat Trump and make a hard play for the Senate. 

30 minutes ago, bustamente said:

It's incredible how hard Turtle is working to keep witnesses and evidence out of a trial, he is just as much a pos as Trump, that being said whether they have witnesses and evidence or not the outcome will be the same, they will a acquit Trump and he will go for a 10 month victory lap, Dems need to let it go and get their candidate ready to defeat Trump and make a hard play for the Senate. 

Yeah but establishment democrats hate Sanders, but  Biden isn't going to win reaching across the aisle.

50 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Moscow mitch is the worst thing to happen to US politics... even worse than trump. 

5 hours ago, JCon said:

In all of this, let's not forget what horrible piece of excrement Bolton is. He's a war monger and that was unfit for any role in government. So naturally, Trump hired him. 

Bolton is so loathsome that he was going to fight any subpoena to testify in front of Congress, while writing a tell-all book on the whole situation. He wanted the money first. 

Yup which actually makes him a great witness. As did the other trump appointees and Republicans.  It’s hard to argue someone is an anti admin partisan hack when they work for the admin 

And since everyone including trump thinks Bolton is loathsome, the fact trumps actions even have him pause is something.  

Edited by The Unknown Poster

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It’s hard to argue someone is an anti admin partisan hack when they work for the admin 

Actually, this kind of thing is easy considering who the dimwits that admire Trump are.

those people are profoundly ignorant and gullible.

This Includes the Trumpophiles that  post here, ad nauseum.

Edited by Mark F

49 minutes ago, do or die said:

They did already.

And if they insist on Biden they'll probably do it again. The guy is clearly out of touch, and while Bernie is old as **** too at least he's got ideas that aren't just status quo. No one wants status quo. That is why clinton was rejected and trump got traction. He was an outsider, that was the appeal. People are sick of the establishment politicians and want a shake up.

29 minutes ago, Mark F said:

comment I just read, :lol:

Imagine if Biden wins the nomination as well. Debates between those two are going to sound like drugged up arguments at a nursing home.

Or two cell phones using predicted text to debate.

It would be like...

trump: "In the first 100 days my administration, I will sign legislative actions to fix the problems in the Affordable Care Act that have been exposed.In the Senate, we are working in a bipartisan fashion to make sure millions of Americans have health care they can afford.

A growing number of states are saying they won't expand the Medicaid program to give coverage to even more Americans and millions of families will lose their healthcare, The truth is, Obamacare is collapsing and we have an obligation to act.

Maine Senator Susan Collins, who was among those who opposed the bill, had said she would vote for the revised bill following it's release on Monday night, in a rare step by a Republican senator.

Biden: "Corruption is a cancer: a cancer that gets into the body and damages the bones and the organs and then they eventually dissolve because they start eating themselves away and the body's immune system fights the cancer so that the cancer doesn't eventually destroy the body but it kills the individual or it kills the whole body or the whole person. It is absolutely a cancer," said Sen. Kamala Harris of California, who chairs the Senate Intelligence Committee. "That's the way the term is used when the bodies are being removed for doctors to pull out of the body."

trump:I promise, my first act as president to restore security and constitutional rule and the rule of law in America. America is the last, best hope of earth. We have to accept that, We are going to have strong borders, we're going to have strong security.

This comes a day after a violent, suspected terrorist attack in Manhattan, that injured eight people. The suspect, 28-year-old Sayfullo Saipov, was shot and killed by police officers. Saipov was "an animal" and a suspected terrorist, who hailed from Uzbekistan, he came into our country through what is called the 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program.'"

"Diversity is not our strength,"

Biden: "You know, my Grandpop Finnegan used to have an expression: he used to say, 'Joey, the guy in Olyphant's out of work, should stop frittering away his time building Donald Trump buildings.' That's what he used to say. The man's crazy. But Donald Trump should be treated as anybody else."

Why is Trump's appeal so broad, and why does he seem to inspire such fear?

"I think the numbers speak for themselves, trump also has what I call a street-fighter aura, that he knows how to get out his followers.

That kind of grassroots intensity has been necessary for Trump in the general election,.

trump: "We're rounding 'em up in a very humane way, in a very nice vernacular that makes me feel like our labors are going somewhere. And it's easy to hide your private feelings, but I think we really are on the right path. There's a real body of work and a very committed community of people who are concerned about the state of sexual safety and of human equality in our culture today."

Okay, I'm sold. If the world's "pretty much all a little sad" and "it's not worth getting too hung up on" and we don't need to alter our mode of living and work because, as "he insists," our species has more important things to worry about (he's a female human), how can we say that?"

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

The somewhat farcical aspects of this trial are not going to mean much in the end. 
Trump will be acquitted.  
Does anyone really think this Senate will come up with two thirds majority to impeach?   I have doubts that even 4 Republican Senators could be found, with the stones to allow witnesses.  (so they can have those first person accounts, they have decrying the lack of)
You could have Trump on video, shooting someone in Times Square.......and Mitch and his boyos, would find some way to suppress, or simply ignore it.  Some of this week's arguments to acquit Trump, really border on the absurd.

The supreme irony, is that all this lying, deflecting, and suppressing is being done on behalf of a guy (Trump)....who absolutely has no loyalty to anyone, including the Republican party, and who in fact, holds many of these Republican lapdogs in total contempt. 
All these idiots have managed to accomplish lately..... is the gradual erosion of the powers of the legislative branch, particularly the Senate - simply to prop up a corrupt and mendacious President and his administration.

Edited by do or die