US Politics

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Trump is now saying he's a lawyer? has there ever been a bigger idiot in power in history?

he's up there with some of the Roman cretin emperors.

he really has a way with words doesn't he?

"I would like to see this disbursed"  😂

Right now, dolts run the planet.

In Australia, in the midst of the worst fire destruction in their recorded history, their numbskull PM goes on vacation, and sets off fireworks on New Years eve.

There is going to be a day of reckoning for the misnamed homo sapiens.

Edited by Mark F

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I believe he was quoting an actual lawyer.

ok, makes a bit more sense, but not much.

there's no such thing as disbursing criminal charges. 

Unless he meant that you can pay (disburse) somebody some money, and then have charges tossed  which makes sense coming from the most corrupt President in history..

Edited by Mark F

16 minutes ago, Mark F said:

ok, makes a bit more sense, but not much.

there's no such thing as disbursing criminal charges. 

Unless he meant that you can pay (disburse) somebody some money, and then have charges tossed  which makes sense coming from the most corrupt President in history..

If there's anyone who knows about legal disbursements, it's probably Trump. The guy has had to pay so much to settle lawsuits, bankruptcies, divorces, judgements against him, etc.

The deep state/defense industry has been doing this sort without congressional approval since the start of US involvement in Vietnam.

Like it or not Iran and their proxies in Iraq helped get the deep state it's "victory" in post invasion Iraq in the early 2000s and helped them defeat ISIS accross half the middle east . Poor chump probably thought all that meant he was safe.

Failing miserably to destroy Assads regime in Syria Deep State and Israel now turn to their first love...destroying Shia Iran.

They will sell this new middle east war like they sold war to Trump and every president since Carter. ...

Freedom, democracy, a dawn of a new era in the middle east . Israel's survival is at stake.

...same liars, same script, new war.

Edited by Zontar

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Desperately wants to be a war time president because he’s such a coward in reality. 

In other words pre swamp Trump vs neck-deep in the swamp Trump.

Democrats will try and score some convoluted partisan points but it won't be opposed by them in any meaningful way. 

Democrats are a part of the Deep State /Defense Industry/ Israel forever war nexus as Republicans are.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Trumps new taking point will be “how can you impeach the president when we’re at war?”

Anti Hillary Clinton Democrats and others used to say "Hilary will start ww3"

Netanyahu up to his neck in criminality, and his co criminal Trump, conspire together to kill thousands, or hundreds of thousands, to avoid responsiblity for their own crimes.

could it be any more putrid than that?

there could well be a nuclear war in the middle east now.

As they say, shyt is getting real now.

Edited by Mark F

Mr Bring The Troops Home, End the Wars is triggering a war to distract from his criminal activity.  I hope Congress and the American people treat this as it is, another criminal act by a shameless coward.  I feel awful for US troops, some of whom I know (and they tell me Trump has zero respect as Commander-in-Chief), being used in this manner.

Im not sure the US will rally behind him as a war time President the way he thinks.  Lets hope not.

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Mr Bring The Troops Home, End the Wars is triggering a war to distract from his criminal activity.  I hope Congress and the American people treat this as it is, another criminal act by a shameless coward.  I feel awful for US troops, some of whom I know (and they tell me Trump has zero respect as Commander-in-Chief), being used in this manner.

Im not sure the US will rally behind him as a war time President the way he thinks.  Lets hope not.

You'd like to think so, but i doubt it will change things. Hard to believe one minute killed this guy's presidential aspirations only 16 years ago. Standards have changed.