US Politics

Rich

Not trump related, but **** this pisses me off.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ohio-abortion-bill-would-make-doctors-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancies-which-is-impossible-or-face-abortion-murder-charges

Ohio bill to force doctors to re-implant ectopic pregnancy. It's not medically possible but these asshats want to charge doctors who don't anyway.

I get it won't make it into law, but what kind of asshats even propose such bullshit?

48 minutes ago, tacklewasher said:

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/ohio-abortion-bill-would-make-doctors-reimplant-ectopic-pregnancies-which-is-impossible-or-face-abortion-murder-charges

Ohio bill to force doctors to re-implant ectopic pregnancy. It's not medically possible but these asshats want to charge doctors who don't anyway.

I get it won't make it into law, but what kind of asshats even propose such bullshit?

GOP asshats. They get off on this stuff.

1 hour ago, tacklewasher said:

religious extremists,  Christian, Muslim, and Jewish.

They are very similar in their doctrine about many things. subjugation of women being one of them.

We have them here in Canada, but up to this point, they haven't had a lot of political influence, although some elected representatives hold these kind of views. "

Mr. (stockwell) Day's spokesman Phil Von Finckenstein said the Alliance believes that other theories of creation should be taught alongside evolution in schools, but he also recognizes education is a provincial jurisdiction.

Edited by Mark F

stable genius  boy:

By the way, if I didn't fire Comey, I would have been in some trouble right now. Because they were coming after me and I wouldn't known that he was a phony. And that Strzok and Page and all of these people -- McCabe -- the whole gang of them. We wouldn't have been able to find it out. Turned out to be the best move I ever made, firing Comey, because they were looking to take down the president of the United States. --- Donald Trump, Fox and Friends, confessing to obstruction of justice. 

I hate to tell him, but he is in some trouble right now, largely because he is so stupid he keeps committing crimes in public and talking about it.

.... Digby

Not sure how the Supreme Court gets around the conflict of interest in this case. If a sitting judge is hearing a case involving a former client (when they were a lawyer) the judge must recuse themselves. If a case involves a government official, to avoid any sense of bias, a judge from another jursdicition would be brought in. How in the world can Kavanaugh and Gorsuch sit on a panel impartially hearing a case involving the man who put them on the bench? They SHOULD recuse themselves and have a panel of 7 sit.

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I really liked Harris and still do.  She has time and as Angry said, ideal AG 

She would make the ideal AG and as she has said she would love to prosecute Trump and his cronies if she had the chance, she has a future as part of the next Democratic WH administration.

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

She would make the ideal AG and as she has said she would love to prosecute Trump and his cronies if she had the chance, she has a future as part of the next Democratic WH administration.

Also to get those parents into jail when their kids skip school.