US Politics

Rich

15 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Some are speculating that he was having chest discomfort, he is fat, out of shape, eats poorly and is always angry, only a matter of time

I was gonna say watching him getting ****** in impeachment hearings and eating that many hamberders it's just a matter of time time he has a heart attack.

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Oh boy. Hard for GOP to argue the impeachability of lying since they impeached clinton for it. 

With answers written by his lawyers none the less... insane.

Also, you don't think the GOP are going to go full hypocrite on this one as with everything else? Hard for them? Hardly.

But I get what you are saying and I do agree with you. It should be hard for them.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

3 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

With answers written by his lawyers none the less... insane.

Also, you don't think the GOP are going to go full hypocrite on this one as with everything else? Hard for them? Hardly.

But I get what you are saying and I do agree with you. It should be hard for them.

The evidence is overwhelming so I think the GOP will eventually admit Trump did it....but its not impeachable.  Or at the very least, once he is impeached, they will say *that* is consequence enough and he shouldn't be removed.  Just watch, House will impeach him and GOP Senate will say "well, that's punishment enough".  You might even see some GOP House members vote to impeach to try and make the argument it was bipartisan punishment.

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The evidence is overwhelming so I think the GOP will eventually admit Trump did it....but its not impeachable.  Or at the very least, once he is impeached, they will say *that* is consequence enough and he shouldn't be removed.  Just watch, House will impeach him and GOP Senate will say "well, that's punishment enough".  You might even see some GOP House members vote to impeach to try and make the argument it was bipartisan punishment.

I am still hoping for three GOP senators to go against the Impeachment vote in the senate and demand a secret ballot.... then the knives will come out... 

Also- about that pressure Zelensky was not feeling...

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

22 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Sounds more like Jay Sekulow and Pat Cipollone.

hilarious stuff. as usual, they are accusing dems of exactly what they did when Obama was pres. They said this publicly.

American education system needs to be upgraded. Only a dolt could swallow the drivel these guys pump out.

They might just impeach Pence too

I’ve said before that Pence is sort of trumps leverage because even if senators turn on him they won’t let both the President and VP go and elevate Pelosi to the White House.  But I wonder if the gop would conspire with trump to throw pence under the bus.  Ie they acknowledge wrong doing so they sacrifice Pence to save trump and get someone they like more as VP (Haley??).