US Politics

Rich

Trump translator

Please use the “Trump Translator” to understand -

- "Many People have told me" = Voices in my head of fictional people have complimented me
- “I had nothing to do with me’ = I plan it and had everything to do with it
- "A lot of people don't know" = I just learned something most people already knew
- "Believe me" = I just lied
- "In Fact" = I'm about to lie
- "He's a great guy" = I will deny ever knowing this person after he begins telling the truth about me
- "Nobody Knew" = Everyone knew except me
- "Huge" = below average in size
- "Loser" = someone who makes me feel inferior because they’re smarter and better than I am
- "Policy Briefing" = Turning on Fox News
- “Executive Time” = Naps, television, golf, burgers and fries
- "Liar" = someone telling the truth about me
- “The Truth” = make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually my base will believe it
- “My Base” = People that listen to me and think that I really care about them and our country
- "Fake News" = Real news
- "#MAGA" = "McDonalds And Golf Again" on the backs of the American tax payers
- “Racism” = my core believes that I use to rile up and feed my base
- "A Billionaire" = a person that hides his financial records and tax returns
- "A Real Genius" = a person that hides his grades
- “American War Heroes” = soldiers that I make fun of because I’m a “five-time draft dodger”
- “Sunday” = the day that I should go to church but play golf instead
- “A Wife” = an immigrant that I marry and then commit adultery
- “Ivanka” = the daughter I didn’t know I had until she reached puberty
- “Bagdad Barr” = the man that will keep me from going to jail until the 2020 election
- “Illegal Immigrants” = low income workers I hire at my golf clubs, businesses and homes
- “Friends” = fictional characters that I make up in my head when I lie about having friends
- “Women” = just one consistent word since the 1970s – “NASTY”
- “The Rich” = people that got 91% of my $2 trillion tax cuts
- “The Middle Class” = people that got 9% of my $2 trillion tax cuts
- “Seniors” = people with over $850 billion in Medicare cuts in my 2019 Budget
- “Trumpenomics” – working with Republicans in Congress to steal “for” the rich and whatever falls and trickles down from our pockets will get picked up by the middle class

29 minutes ago, Mark F said:

nice to see some Republican party people putting their country first finally. Who thought John Bolton would do something good.

Maybe a few more will crawl out.

And Trump puts sanctions on Turkey. 

Trump's feeble grasp on reality seems to be just about gone. 

I think a point of critical mass will occur with many more people coming forward. But trump has done a good job of vilifying people and the GOP has not shown a propensity to support or protect them. It must be very frightening to consider being a whistleblower in that environment where the president will publicly attack you and put your safety in jeopardy. 

have to assume Bolton will be a guest of the House at some point. 

came across this... it's a violent country

In the United States, within 100 years, four presidents—Abraham Lincoln, James A. Garfield, William McKinley and John F. Kennedy—died at the hands of assassins. There have been at least 20 known attempts on U.S. presidents' lives. Huey Long, a Senator, was assassinated on September 10, 1935. Robert F. Kennedy, a Senator and a presidential candidate, was also assassinated on June 6, 1968 in the United States.

Edited by Mark F

Russian units have begun patrolling territory separating Turkish-backed Syrian rebels from the Syrian army around the flashpoint town of Manbij in north-east Syria, in a clear sign that Moscow has become the de facto power broker in the region after the evacuation of US troops.

Oleg Blokhin, a Russian journalist usually attached to mercenaries in Syria, posted a video on social media on Tuesday from a deserted US military base in the village of al-Saadiya, near Manbij.

“They [the US] were here yesterday, we are here today,” he said. “Now we’ll see how they were living and what they were doing.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/oct/15/russian-troops-patrol-between-turkish-and-syrian-forces-on-border

Americans leave the Kurds to deal with Assad.

Lots of torturing and executions in store for many of them.

The Americans sent a Canadian citizen to Syria, to be tortured.

if Americans didn't have all the money and huge military, they, as a nation,  would be scum.

Every time Trump welcome a foreign dignitary and opens his fat yap the world laughs at him and the US, he knows nothing about anything, as he said today the US and Italy have been buddies since ancient times and that he just told everyone that people in Europe drive on the other side, because most don't know this.