US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

questions from a Republican, LOL are they dumb.

Ken Buck:

" If anyone has the tiniest shred of doubt that Trump has committed crimes while in office, I, rising Republican star, Ken Buck,  staunch Trump backer and ally, will remove them!!!"

Can't make up stuff this stupid.

He did not self proclaim rising star.... are you ******* kidding me?

I watched msnbc, CNN, global, cbc and fox for commentary and breaking news about the Mueler hearing... 4 had a grip on reality... 1 was waaaaaay off base and delving into alternate reality cuckoo narrative land.... I will let you, the reader, guess which one is not based in reality.

So ****** up... the propaganda network....

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I watched msnbc, CNN, global, cbc and fox for commentary and breaking news about the Mueler hearing... 4 had a grip on reality... 1 was waaaaaay off base and delving into alternate reality cuckoo narrative land.... I will let you, the reader, guess which one is not based in reality.

So ****** up... the propaganda network....

******* CBC

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-speech-presidential-seal-1.5224918

White House officials on Thursday were baffled as to why a doctored presidential seal — including an eagle clutching golf clubs in its talons instead of arrows — was projected on stage at an event at which U.S. President Donald Trump spoke.

The seal was displayed on Wednesday at Turning Point USA's student summit, where Trump gave a raucous 80-minute speech and was greeted warmly by the youthful audience.

The image included a two-headed eagle, instead of just one head, which closely resembles the bird on the Russian coat of arms. The eagle is holding golf clubs in its left talons, instead of the traditional seal's clutch of arrows, and cash in its right talons, instead of an olive branch.

The actual seal says "E Pluribus Unum," which means "from many one" in Latin, on the banner above the bird's head. The altered seal said, "45 es un titere," which in Spanish means "45 is a puppet." Trump is the 45th president of the United States.

In addition, the shield on the bird's chest has hammer-and-sickle symbols on it.

18 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I am taking a break from stuff in the U.S.

It's too insane. half of a country has badly lost its way. Most of their leaders.

will check in down there after the next election.

I envy you.

I can't leave this stuff alone... I am too invested. I have been following this **** too closely since the 2016 primaries.... 

House finds Barr and Ross in contempt, DOJ will not prosecute them,  I think the leaders of the Democrats feel that even if they have an impeachment inquiry and eventually impeach the Emperor it would never get thru the Senate and Trump would use that to his advantage politically, he has insulated himself very well with the leaders of the GOP and AG Barr

9 minutes ago, bustamente said:

House finds Barr and Ross in contempt, DOJ will not prosecute them,  I think the leaders of the Democrats feel that even if they have an impeachment inquiry and eventually impeach the Emperor it would never get thru the Senate and Trump would use that to his advantage politically, he has insulated himself very well with the leaders of the GOP and AG Barr

It's complete abdication of their duty to not proceed with an impeachment. What possible defence could they possibly have? How does it "win" voters over for the Dems to allow their country to be led by the criminal? 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

With the current Democrat leadership? Highly unlikely. They're hoping the Wizard of Oz will grant them some courage. 

1*FnOkAO3fEVbh71Gji0E5lQ.jpeg

Agreed- people blast the republicans for being cowards and caving into their political base and always calculating what is the best political step to take, not what is best for their country... the democratic party is guilty of the same and should be admonished for that as well.