US Politics

Rich

40 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

So you think he's innocent? If he wasn't POtuS he would be indited. 

Is there even a point in engaging? I mean, look at that ridiculous signature. No bias at all.

Every now and then he comes out from under his bridge, makes moronic comments that have nothing do with the current topic in the thread, and dumps on "them Libtards," never making a lick of sense whatsoever or contributing to the conversation in any meaningful way.

It's just a feeble attempt at pot-stirring. And it's as pathetic as defending the CHOTUS.

2 hours ago, Wideleft said:

3-Year-Old Asked To Pick Parent

Good article explaining the role of the Democrats, Obama and Hillary Clinton in this situation. They are not wonderful.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-us-role-in-the-honduras-coup-and-subsequent-violence_b_5766c7ebe4b0092652d7a138

Edited by Mark F

Hundreds of low-wage airport workers are planning a protest inside Reagan National Airport just outside Washington next week with an assist from a Democratic presidential hopeful.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) is scheduled to join catering workers at one of the airport’s terminals Tuesday as they petition the federal government for permission to go on strike, Warren’s campaign confirmed to HuffPost.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/elizabeth-warren-airport-workers-protest-reagan-national-airport_n_5d31e7f8e4b0419fd32c70f4s

My hope is that Sanders bows out, his voters go to Warren, she gets nomination, and becomes first female President.

Edited by Mark F

5 hours ago, Mark F said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/elizabeth-warren-airport-workers-protest-reagan-national-airport_n_5d31e7f8e4b0419fd32c70f4s

My hope is that Sanders bows out, his voters go to Warren, she gets nomination, and becomes first female President.

My hope too.

Though I think Harris is going to give her a run for her money. Think a bit of as deep dive into Harris' police's are in order.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

5 hours ago, Zontar said:

In oder to meet the 15$ an hour demands of his campaign staff millionaire Sanders then reduced their hours.

Capitalism makes sense afterall, eh, Bernie ?

Capitalism has worked so well for almost everyone. </sarcasm> Too bad the few (1%) had to ruin it for us. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Have been away for a while:

Trump inflames his base with racist remarks, then doubles down, while pretending that was not his intent
Gutless Republicans express some forms of dismay, while twisting themselves into pretzels, trying not to anger Trump or his base .
Trump places his complete ignorance of a number of domestic and international issues, on full display

....ok, haven't missed a thing, then....

Epic Pic, More epic news:

stewart_BC_109_072319.jpg

https://www.rollcall.com/news/congress/911-victims-bill-clears-senate-presidential-signature

By the lopsided vote of 97-2, the Senate agreed to a House-passed bill that would effectively make permanent a special compensation fund for first responders and other victims of the 2001 attacks, while providing however much money is needed to pay all eligible claims filed by Oct. 1, 2090.

Jon Stewart... ****, he's awesome.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

questions from a Republican, LOL are they dumb.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller told Congress on Wednesday that he did not exonerate President Trump and that he could, in fact, be indicted after he leaves office. And he hinted that he believes Trump’s written answers to questions may have contained falsehoods.

In a curt exchange with Colorado Republican Rep. Ken Buck, the former special counsel said the Justice Department’s legal rules don’t shield Trump from criminal charges after he’s out of the White House. 

“Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?” Buck asked.

“Yes,” Mueller replied.  

“You believe that he committed––you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?” Buck asked.

Ken Buck:

" If anyone has the tiniest shred of doubt that Trump has committed crimes while in office, I, rising Republican star, Ken Buck,  staunch Trump backer and ally, will remove them!!!"

Can't make up stuff this stupid.

Edited by Mark F