US Politics

Rich

8 hours ago, do or die said:

The next important question...is why did a certain foreign bank lend him 2B, despite misrepresenting his assets, and being such a bad credit risk, that no North American bank, wasn't interested in giving him a dime.  

There is probably nothing to see here and how dare you look anyway. 

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The attempt to hinder congress is really shocking.  Fine, trump wants to restrain them but the GOP going along with this sets a precedent they will come back to haunt them eventually. 

Does it though? I mean does it really? Being haunted requires a conscience- these fuckers are morally bankrupt and bereft of shame.  

You know he goes and says he's dodging taxes so blatantly.... plus, he didn't lose money, he lost more money than  any other American by a huge amount.

Guy has been a sham from day one. Wish I had a rich father who would prop me up pissing away so much money.

Guy probably could have been a legit billionaire if all he did was invest his money in conservative portfolios, instead he went and blew it all.

No, she had it right. She said HALF of his supporters were a basket of deplorables. You know, racists, bigots, misogynists, liars, cheats, frauds. Look at some of the people at his rallies, in his business orbit, his personal staff, his Presidential appointees, his political cronies.....

The other half are merely gullibles.

12 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

No, she had it right. She said HALF of his supporters were a basket of deplorables. You know, racists, bigots, misogynists, liars, cheats, frauds. Look at some of the people at his rallies, in his business orbit, his personal staff, his Presidential appointees, his political cronies.....

Tried to take half of them off the hook.....but you're right.

What to make of all of this? We know that David Murcia Guzmán laundered millions of dollars of drug money, including – as a U.S. court has found – through real estate. We also know that he purchased TOC units. In addition, well-placed sources indicate that he used cash trafficked from Colombia to carry out business transactions in Panama. On this basis, Global Witness concludes that Murcia Guzmán’s investment in the TOC laundered the proceeds of narcotics trafficking, and that Donald Trump was one of the beneficiaries.

According to Murcia Guzmán’s lawyer in Panama, Roniel Ortiz, Murcia Guzmán purchased TOC units in cash brought into the country by “mules” from Colombia.

TOC is the "Trump Ocean Club"

Global Witness

https://www.globalwitness.org/en/campaigns/corruption-and-money-laundering/narco-a-lago-panama/#chapter-3/section-1

Trump says he's terribly worried about "animals" who are drug trafficking, but sells his own expensive real estate to drug traffickers who pay with cash.

Edited by Mark F

42 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

You know he goes and says he's dodging taxes so blatantly.... plus, he didn't lose money, he lost more money than  any other American by a huge amount.

Guy has been a sham from day one. Wish I had a rich father who would prop me up pissing away so much money.

Guy probably could have been a legit billionaire if all he did was invest his money in conservative portfolios, instead he went and blew it all.

He’d have done better to take the money his dad gave him and just invest it.  He’s clearly a failure on every aspect of his life. 

19 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

He’s hoping his Supreme Court judges have his back.  

In Trumpworld the facts in the tweet are not contradictory.

Complete breakdown of even the slightest resemblance to a normal thinking process.

Edited by Mark F

44 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

but anyway, the point still stands - I am pretty sure that "I love the uneducated" comment was a shot at Hillary.

On 2019-05-03 at 9:34 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

It seems that the only thing that is "cued up" is this "whatabout" response when blatant hypocrisy is exposed.  What about hypocrisy?  And Trump isn't "my guy", just as AOC and Bernie and Joe Biden aren't "my guys" either.  

On 2019-05-03 at 9:35 AM, kelownabomberfan said:

why do you keep posting this nonsense?  Why bring this foolish cancer to the board?  I don't get the strategy here.  It just seems so silly.  

Remember how you you were completely baffled why people accuse you of defending trump and trump being your guy? Well your response below, defending trump's comments, is why people think that. Just thought I would help you understand why people think that of you- hope that helps.

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

wasn't this a shot at Hillary for her "basket of deplorables" comment?

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy