US Politics

Rich

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

We could go on and on about this.  It’s really bad for Barr. And it’s bad for Graham.  And in turn, bad for trump  

several senators now calling for Barr to resign  

It doesn't matter if they aren't republican senators. Wish those ******* guys would grow a spine or at least put country before party.

Wow... on fox it's like a different universe. I'm not shocked to my core, because that's what fox does... it's just the level of dishonesty in regards to fox framing the narrative here is pretty insane- even by fox-level standards.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Mueller needs to testify before both the House and the Senate. Barr is just spinning and doing a terrible job at that trying to act like he is the smartest person in the room and thinking that his opinion is the right one and you should believe what he says without question.

9 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

This guy is as corrupt as they come. 

Graham is about a two faced as they come, the guy has done so many 180's about Trump that would make your head spin, towing the party line is tiring he may need his fainting couch.

Nauseating in a number of ways. Basically these people are squatting and crapping on their own  Country.

This is why Nancy Pelosi is not the leader for these times.

She's inclined to let this slide.

Hard to follow this stuff, it's getting so sickening.

Edited by Mark F

4 hours ago, Zontar said:

Movie based on the Gosnell crimes and trial. Leftists and media sympathizers wanted the case out of the public consciousness as fast as humanly possible.

And if they weren't shamed into acknowlodging what actually happened by non MSN and social media they would have skipped the entire case completely.

ok, I don't know that one.  I did hear about a movie recently called "Unplanned" that Hollywood tried to shut down, but that was a different abortion movie.

So, the Attorney General of the United States is going to ignore a legal subpoena issued by the Congress. 
Interesting that the only two legislators to see the unredacted Mueller report.....are Graham and Collins.  A 3rd is about to be given it - McConnell.   These guys are also blocking Don McGhan from testifying in front of the House.  

What are they all afraid of?

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

Graham is about a two faced as they come, the guy has done so many 180's about Trump that would make your head spin, towing the party line is tiring he may need his fainting couch.

Graham could not understand what Facebook's Terms of Service was about and he's a lawyer!