US Politics

Rich

Just now, JCon said:

I wonder where she keeps her emails? Worth speculating on for sure... 

Really, if she uses Whatsapp, whats the problem.  Precedent set for that now.

Whatsapp is my choice for all secret and foreign relation correspondence.   But dont worry, I screencap the messages before I delete them.  So you know you can trust me.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

32 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Schiff is spitting daggers and Nunes just wants to disappear.

I used to think there wasn't a lot of difference between R and D in the US. I was wrong.

The Republicans, at this point,  are vermin.

Here's hoping they get completely, permanently wiped off the electoral map, and slink off to their lobbying payoffs for good.

Good to finally see some anger and backbone from a Democrat.

Maybe the courageous and honourable Ocasio Cortez is inspiring them to finally stand up for their country.

No question, that's what this is about.

I can't believe there are people posting here that see some good in Trump. What the ****.

Edited by Mark F

9 hours ago, pigseye said:

I remember when Michael Avenatti was a hero in these parts too.....how's that working out for you :) 

Say what you will but what's not generally known is Avenatti was and still is regarded as a towering legal intellect in the complex field of curiously timed lunatic testimony of imaginary early 80s gang rape keggers and their conservative supreme Court nominee participants. 

Keep punching up, Michael.

10 hours ago, Zontar said:

Say what you will but what's not generally known is Avenatti was and still is regarded as a towering legal intellect in the complex field of curiously timed lunatic testimony of imaginary early 80s gang rape keggers and their conservative supreme Court nominee participants. 

Keep punching up, Michael.

If the only thing Avnattie is ever known for is getting Trump implicated in a felony, it was well worth it.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If the only thing Avnattie is ever known for is getting Trump implicated in a felony, it was well worth it.

And not just another opportunistic unethical dirt bag lawyer with delusions of grandeur.

Just now, Zontar said:

And not just another opportunistic unethical dirt bag lawyer with delusions of grandeur.

I guess I dont know him as well as you do.  But I do applaud your commitment to the alt right methodology of petty insults and attacks when someone scores points on your boy.

He might be a POS for all I know.  Doesn't change the fact your guy is an unindicted co-conspirator in a serious campaign finance scheme designed to avoid a crushing loss in the election, directly attributable to the work Michael did.  

But really if the best effort the Trump-ites have is to hold up Michael Avanetti, they are losing.  Badly.

2 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Whats the marxist term for defending Avenatti ...something along the lines of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" ?

I dont know, who's defending Avenatti?   If I were a Trump-ite, I'd want to talk about Avenatti a lot more than Trump too.  But its getting off topic.  There was a post in random news about Avenatti's legal issues.  Maybe go there if you want to continue discussing him since it has nothing to do with US politics at this point.