US Politics

Rich

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

So the feds have you by the balls and your plan is to keep trying to bullshit your way out of it? Not a great plan.

Barr has received Senate approval, so he'll be in there very soon to end this witch hunt. All these indictments and plea deals are just signs that Trump is clear of any wrongdoing. 

I mean, how can a person so incompetent collude with a foreign power?  

9 hours ago, bustamente said:

Trump declares national emergency run for the hills the US is being invaded, of course they invasion doesn't include the golf course he will be on this weekend.

And it's one of many golf courses where he has employed undocumented workers.

And a shitpost for levity 

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-many-British-people-not-like-Donald-Trump/answer/Nate-White-44

Nate White
Nate White, Drinks coffee. Writes copy.
Updated Feb 13, 2019 · Author has 1.3k answers and 2.9m answer views

A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.

For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.

So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever.

I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

(continued in link)