US Politics

Rich

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Rudy moving the goal posts yet again to soften the public up to accept that the campaign DID conspire with Russia.  The next goal post movement will be "sure Trump knew about it, but he didnt know it was illegal so so what".

If this guy was defending me I would be very worried.

DxIlSTfVsAAC7Hi.jpg

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

If this guy was defending me I would be very worried.

DxIlSTfVsAAC7Hi.jpg

I was going to say that too...like, is Rudy secretly working for Mueller?  He's terrible!!  And its not even one change in strategy, they literally move the goal posts every time they think Mueller has learned something new.  Eventually, they'll just confess.

Perhaps Uncle Rudy read this one, early in the morning:

Cohen on poll rigging report: 'What I did was at the direction of and for the sole benefit of' Trump

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/425805-cohen-responds-to-report-on-poll-rigging-what-i-did-was-at-

Couple of interesting things about this one:

Even when you agreed to do crooked deals with the Trump Campaign.....you still get ripped off
Trump could be right about some polls being rigged

The trip that Pelosi was scheduled was to affirm the US' commitment to NATO in Brussels, no stops in Egypt were planned, and to express appreciation and thanks for those troops in Afghanistan. She was also supposed to get briefings and intel from those on the front lines.

3 takes:

1) The President is petulant baby. 

2) He is acting as an agent of Putin, weakening the US at every turn.

3) The US is a banana republic. 

Edited by JCon

Just wow!

Is this new information just coming out or am I way behind the times. The FBI mislead the judge when they obtained their FISA warrant on the trump campaign......

This if fruit of the poison tree, anything gained from the warrant would be inadmissible.

This can't be real?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton

14 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Just wow!

Is this new information just coming out or am I way behind the times. The FBI mislead the judge when they obtained their FISA warrant on the trump campaign......

This if fruit of the poison tree, anything gained from the warrant would be inadmissible.

This can't be real?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/425739-fisa-shocker-doj-official-warned-steele-dossier-was-connected-to-clinton

lol  puh leeze hahahaha

Just now, pigseye said:

What am I missing 😖

The FISA warrant and the Steel dossier have been talked about to death.  It was a GOP team that started the dossier.  Dems only took it over and court was told that.  

Nothing in the dossier has been proven false but many things were proven true.  You STILL want to try and fight the validity of the dossier?  lol

3 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

The FISA warrant and the Steel dossier have been talked about to death.  It was a GOP team that started the dossier.  Dems only took it over and court was told that.  

Nothing in the dossier has been proven false but many things were proven true.  You STILL want to try and fight the validity of the dossier?  lol

Someone didn't get the memo that the talking points have moved past whether Trump colluded with Russia to influence the election to the president can do anything. 

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

It's not about the dossier, it's about how the FBI obtained the FISA warrant without giving the judge all relevant information, I thought you read the article, clearly you didn't. 

12 minutes ago, pigseye said:

What am I missing 😖

10 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

B67Je6R.gif?noredirect

Hahaha no kidding.   I like when the “I hate trump” trump supporters pretend they’re having unbiased discussions that all about how awesome trump is s the investigations are witch hunts. 

Makes sense 

like every day is a new scandal.  

Im actually surprised that trump would paint himself into a corner like he has done with the shut down.  

And we didn’t even talk about the ISIS attack that killed several people after trump declared them totally defeated. 

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

And we didn’t even talk about the ISIS attack that killed several people after trump declared them totally defeated. 

Did trump address and denounce the terror attack at all? Like all POTUS' before him Did? 

Oh wait... that would be inconvient to his "ISIS is defeated" mantra. 

3 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Did trump address and denounce the terror attack at all? Like all POTUS' before him Did? 

Oh wait... that would be inconvient to his "ISIS is defeated" mantra. 

I don’t think so. I think Pence did while also claiming isis was defeated. If it wasn’t so tragic it would be hilarious. 

President Trump reportedly directed his former longtime lawyer Michael Cohen to lie to Congress about the effort to build a Trump Tower in Moscow during the 2016 presidential campaign.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/425967-trump-directed-cohen-to-lie-about-plans-to-build-trump-tower-in

Lawmakers are expected to ask Cohen about this issue when he testifies publicly before the House Oversight Committee on Feb. 7.

Bet on it.

Edited by do or die