US Politics

Rich

4 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Good news, Jesse Ventura says he's seriously considering running for President in 2020.  I think it was the Green Party that he said had reached out to him.  He has zero chance but I'd love to see him do the debates.

I want him to debate wearing this

Image result for jesse the body ventura pictures

12 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

One only need to look at the 200 or so times Trump spent at a Trump resort during the Presidency to show how he's personally profiting.  What must it cost to have him and his detail/staff there so often.

Not to mention his gold digging wife who spends money like a drunken sailor when see goes aboard

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

No connections to Russia!

No collusion! Witch hunt!

Never went through with a deal with the Russians!

Collusion is not a crime! 

How does asylum in Argentina work? 

His messaging is totally on point to the base that would belief anything he says.  Collusion is not the legal expression.  Conspiracy is.  Let him declare conspiracy is not a crime and see how far he gets.

If Don Jr's meeting was perfectly legal, why did they lie about it?  Even if that meeting could be considered "bad form" but not criminally liable, the cover-up could be.  The lies will sink them all.  

One day, Trump will hit his limit and fire everyone and pardon everyone and he'll sit back and basically say "I did it.  So what.  Come and get me." and he will dare the DOJ, Congress and the Supreme court to try.  

43 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Of course this is happening. 

Oh hey, look no witnesses either- how convenient 

And if there are any recordings of this meeting, the Russians will be in control of it, just like last time. But there's absolutely no collusion with Russia at all 🙄.

Incredible. “He should have shown me all the evidence so I knew what I could lie about and what I couldn’t lie about”

this is exactly why his lawyers wouldn’t let him do a sit down. Cause mueller would have him under oath or have an FBI agent do the questioning

lying to the fbi is a felony and trump have committed an indictable offence right there. Which would have guaranteed his impeachment. 

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Incredible. “He should have shown me all the evidence so I knew what I could lie about and what I couldn’t lie about”

this is exactly why his lawyers wouldn’t let him do a sit down. Cause mueller would have him under oath or have an FBI agent do the questioning

lying to the fbi is a felony and trump have committed an indictable offence right there. Which would have guaranteed his impeachment. 

Wow that there is someone special... can't keep from lying with all that kid glove handling 

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

You couldn't get this script made in Hollywood. No one would watch a movie about a stupid President, surrounded by stupid people, doing stupid, illegal things. Unwatchable. 

Unless Leslie Nielsen was the President and Inspector Clouseau was the investigator. 

I read an article about House of Cards where they said the joy in watching it when it debuted was how absurd it was.  And the despair in watching the last couple seasons is how it seemed all to real.

19 minutes ago, JCon said:

You couldn't get this script made in Hollywood. No one would watch a movie about a stupid President, surrounded by stupid people, doing stupid, illegal things. Unwatchable. 

Unless Leslie Nielsen was the President and Inspector Clouseau was the investigator. 

There is "idiocracy". It's not that far from what we have now.

"During the 2016 presidential primaries, writer Etan Cohen and others expressed opinions that the film's predictions were converging on accuracy, which, during the general election, director Mike Judge also said.[40] At the time, Judge also compared Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump—who later won and became President of the United States—to the movie's dim-witted wrestler-turned-president, Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho"

49 minutes ago, JCon said:

Unless Leslie Nielsen was the President and Inspector Clouseau Sam the Eagle was the investigator. 

DTEugq4X4AAaxM6.jpg

2 hours ago, JCon said:

Unless Leslie Nielsen was the President

I am sad we won't see that

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Judge also compared Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump—who later won and became President of the United States—to the movie's dim-witted wrestler-turned-president, Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho"

President Camacho is in no way comparable to Trump, Camacho put the smartest guy in the world in charge of fixing things, Trump only hires people dumber than himself.

Edited by 17to85

An interesting breakdown of what is going on down south:

The noose is tightening': 5 takeaways from Michael Cohen's plea deal — and what it means for Trump

https://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/michael-cohen-plea-deal-trump-takeaways-1.4926513

I love that Mueller is so meticulous, weaving everything together. Trumpers continue to cry foul but even neutrals must see how the everything is unraveling.