US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Trump says that the questions from Mueller are not that difficult even though he hasn't responded yet.

And he answered them all by himself even though his lawyers did. And even though they refused to answer some of them.  

He thinks he’s being set up for a perjury trap by being asked about the weather.  So already we know he doesn’t know what perjury is. 

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎14 at 8:40 AM, 17to85 said:

when a guy avoids reality and only pays attention to his cheer leaders it gets ugly when reality rears back and slaps you in the face. Just wait until the Democrats actually start work in congress and dig up all of his ****. He will have a meltdown. 

He already did with Acosta. Did you see Trump  pacing the stage when he was being asked questions by him? I swear it looked like Trump wanted to kill the guy. His temper got the best of him that day & then the next day he verbally attacked those 3 black female journalists.  The guy can't deal with the pressure & the fact he's not King Trump. Now the heat is really going to be turned up in congress once the new House is sworn in. 

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

And he answered them all by himself even though his lawyers did. And even though they refused to answer some of them.  

He thinks he’s being set up for a perjury trap by being asked about the weather.  So already we know he doesn’t know what perjury is. 

We will know if he really answered the questions if there are spelling mistakes 😁

8 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yeah- as soon as I saw that, I know he's going to walk out on Acosta. WHat a ******* baby president. 

Thing is though that they don't have to call on Acosta, they could let him sit there and stew but the WH and the press secretary want conflict.

Just now, bustamente said:

Thing is though that they don't have to call on Acosta, they could let him sit there and stew but the WH and the press secretary want conflict.

That is a good point...

I think Acosta was set up during that last meeting... he NEVER gets the front row... gets it this time and gets called on quickly...