US Politics

Rich

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was reading that he is severely depressed. And angry. Making the West Wing a Hell Hole to work in. He's finally realized that he's in deep sh.. with the Democrats & the Mueller Investigation.  He's withdrawing into himself. Pretty sad, eh? LOL.

when a guy avoids reality and only pays attention to his cheer leaders it gets ugly when reality rears back and slaps you in the face. Just wait until the Democrats actually start work in congress and dig up all of his ****. He will have a meltdown. 

15 hours ago, pigseye said:

16:00 minute mark of broadcast, it's science, quit denying it.

Haha, I already posted the response where you were wrong.  Period.   If there was video of Trump clubbing a baby you'd find some way to blame the baby and call it self defense.  You're a naked Trump lover but dont have the courage to admit it.  You're perfectly entitled to embrace the alt right, white nationalist agenda and everything that goes a long with it but its telling that you wont admit it.  

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I was reading that he is severely depressed. And angry. Making the West Wing a Hell Hole to work in. He's finally realized that he's in deep sh.. with the Democrats & the Mueller Investigation.  He's withdrawing into himself. Pretty sad, eh? LOL.

I dont know how it compares historically, but on its face, he's one of the least busy Presidents with all his "executive" time and days off.  Even if you hate Hilary, can you imagine her working less than Trump?  Not a chance.

Trump is on a mad tirade today.  His usual M.O. is to scream lies as loudly as he can.  He's harping on Mueller not being "Senate approved" because his own AG was not Senate approved.    The Special Counsel doesnt need senate approval, was appointed by Trump's own AG and was universally endorsed and would easily have received Senate approval had it been needed.  As we speak there is a bi-partisan motion in the Senate to protect Mueller.

And he still wants you to think Mueller is a Democrat.  He's a Republican.  Trump is desperate.  

Edited by The Unknown Poster

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:
Trump is on a mad tirade today.  His usual M.O. is to scream lies as loudly as he can.  He's harping on Mueller not being "Senate approved" because his own AG was not Senate approved.    The Special Counsel doesnt need senate approval, was appointed by Trump's own AG and was universally endorsed and would easily have received Senate approval had it been needed.  As we speak there is a bi-partisan motion in the Senate to protect Mueller.

And he still wants you to think Mueller is a Democrat.  He's a Republican.  Trump is desperate.  

I like his rant about Mueller not investigating the Democrats, which is not what the Special Counsel was tasked to do. 

But, his followers are stupid sheep, so, "BAAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

I like his rant about Mueller not investigating the Democrats, which is not what the Special Counsel was tasked to do. 

But, his followers are stupid sheep, so, "BAAAAAAAAAA!!!" 

Not to mention one of the reasons he's President today is because the FBI did investigate Hilary and made that bone head announcement right before the election.  Had Comey given the same respect to the election as Mueller (by going dark during the election), its very likely she's President today.  Of course, Comey was pushed into it by Trump supporters in the New York FBI office, controlled by Rudy.

His followers are consumed with and driven by hatred, anger, and the idea that they are deserving of everything and others nothing. That everything is against them.

"the war on christmas" 

I heard a right wing radio host ranting about "parasites" in America. Not much doubt who he was referring to.

19 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

You know what liberals love about all this Trump hate?

It deflects significantly from the bonehead piece of trash we have for a prime mininister... Turd-eau. 

I don't think it deflects, just puts it into perspective. The Canadian Politics thread is primarily a Trudeau bash-fest. 

1 hour ago, jazzsax said:

It deflects significantly from the bonehead piece of trash we have for a prime mininister... Turd-eau. 

How so? Liberal support is down and there are plenty of posts critical of Trudeau in the correct thread. Weird post for this thread. 

9 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

He also ignores the fact that Mueller has twice had senate approval from his time as FBI director and that Mueller was originally appointed by W.

16 hours ago, jazzsax said:

You do realize the irony of posting this deflecting and boneheaded comment in this thread, right...?

16 minutes ago, iHeart said:

I wouldn't be surprised 

Unfortunately very unlikely.  Because its not just a matter of the VP and cabinet executing the order.  President can issue a declaration in opposition and it goes to Congress who must uphold the declaration of unfitness by 2/3's in both Houses.  So it requires a ton of Republicans to go along with it.  

It would probably be easier for those people to privately convince Trump to resign then to remove him forcibly.