US Politics

Rich

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Im glad you found one line out of a very lengthy story to cling to in defense of Trump.  Here's a serious question, why do you embrace him so strongly?

I don't embrace him, he's giant pos who will get what's coming to him in the end. But until then, somebody has to be the ying for the yang. 

NRA twitter 

"Someone should tell self-important  anti-gun doctors to stay in their lane," the Wednesday tweet read. "Half of the articles in Annals of Internal Medicine are pushing for gun control. Most upsetting, however, the medical community seems to have consulted NO ONE but themselves."

Without knowing what happened how many believe Tucker?  (Sounds like more witnessss back this guys account then Tucker’s).  Seems too coincidental that these guys want all these poor me stories after several democrats were sent bombs  and I love that they’re criticizing the “left” for not being outraged enough over treatment of republicans when they vilified Dems, claimed the bombs were a false flag and still don’t seem to care that Kavanaugh’s victim receives death threats  

but we should give a **** about a tucker Carlson  

11 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Without knowing what happened how many believe Tucker?  (Sounds like more witnessss back this guys account then Tucker’s).  Seems too coincidental that these guys want all these poor me stories after several democrats were sent bombs  and I love that they’re criticizing the “left” for not being outraged enough over treatment of republicans when they vilified Dems, claimed the bombs were a false flag and still don’t seem to care that Kavanaugh’s victim receives death threats  

but we should give a **** about a tucker Carlson  

If this guy thinks he did nothing wrong and acted appropriately then he should crucify bow tie boy, that guy acts like a **** on tv so it would be no surprise that he is one in real life, as for his kids well the apple doesn't fall far....................

4 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You never know but I have to say tucker’s Account sounds totally unbelievable.  It just doesn’t seem logical. 

2 conflicting stories who is telling the truth, the only thing I know is Tucker couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, he is a arrogant bully on tv that some find entertaining.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

And he’s openly lobbying to obstruct elections in Florida.  

Have a look at the twitter that Troy Westwood linked to, about some oddball stuff going on down there with Fox news,  it's speculation, but it's interesting. 

@gregolear

Edited by Mark F

6 minutes ago, bustamente said:

She's not stupid she is factually unaware, and yes the Americans who voted for Trump are stupid

I think she thinks she can play both sides. I remember reading that during the campaign she would joke that she can’t believe she has to say this stuff and then when the camera were on she’d say whatever she felt she had to. 

She thinks when it’s over she’ll escape judgement. She might be right.  Although I do love how her husband routinely takes shots at trump. 

43 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I think she thinks she can play both sides. I remember reading that during the campaign she would joke that she can’t believe she has to say this stuff and then when the camera were on she’d say whatever she felt she had to. 

She thinks when it’s over she’ll escape judgement. She might be right.  Although I do love how her husband routinely takes shots at trump. 

Her husband was a sheeple towards Trump at first but his eyes quickly opened and he regularly takes on Trump in op eds.

15 hours ago, Jacquie said:

He’s an idiot.

He's actually pretty much spot on,

Wildfires are a part of nature, both inevitable and necessary, pointing to only one foregone conclusion - Wildfire management needs to be driven by regulating vulnerability of communities10,14. This includes, but not necessarily limited to, selective wildland fuel treatment at the community interface, reduction of stray vegetation in the house ignition zone, reinforcing households with fire proof methodologies and sustainable urban planning geared towards reduction of fire risk.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-27215-5

3 hours ago, pigseye said:

He's actually pretty much spot on,

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-27215-5

I think the Pasadena Fire Association knows a little bit more about the current situation than that egghead.

FYI - 60% of the forests in California are on federal land. It isn't the State that is mismanaging anything.