US Politics

Rich

23 minutes ago, iHeart said:

sounds like the moron was trying to frame her

I assume he used her name because the receiver of the package would trust the name and open the package.  If they used no name or a fake name, people might be suspicious.  Its like if I sent you a package, you'd wonder who I was and what the package was.  If your mom sent you a package, you'd enthusiastically open it.

Just now, do or die said:

His computers will have Breitbart, Infowars, and Daily Caller bookmarked.....

What's the over-under on how many Trump rallies he's been to? 3 or 4? 

Has he ever traveled out of state to attend a Trump rally? 

How many "Trump Train" t-shirts does he own? 

How often does he call into radio shows? 

MAGA tattoo or not? 

5 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Pardon.

The phone call:

Trump: Hello, this is President Trump calling. I'm calling to tha...

MAGA Nutter: Pardon me. 

T: I said, this is President Trump calling. I'm calling to thank-you... 

M: No, pardon me. 

T: (Speaking away from the phone) We must have a bad connection, can someone help me here. 

M: Sir. I want you to know I did it for you. 

T: Oh good, you can here me now. Have you seen my latest poll numbers?

M: Pardon me. 

T: Jesus, why can't we get a proper connection. Chinese are listening in on this, I'm sure. 

(Somewhere in China): Heehee. 

M: I want you to pardon me. 

T: Oh, pardon you. Sure thing. 

Edited by JCon

40 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

John Oliver actually did a piece on gerrymandering (for anyone unfamiliar, it is the process of geographically re-aligning voting districts so that a politician can skew which voters can vote in which districts, and therefore manipulate the vote by loading the majority of the opposing candidate's voters into one area and spreading their own voters out into slim majorities in many districts, thereby winning the vote by winning the majority of the districts, even if they lose the overall vote count - that was my takeaway from it). What is astounding is that the process is totally legal, and the re-districting happens every election and is in total control of the ruling party, so the incumbent can legitimately shape the voting districts to his/her benefit and maximize the likelihood of winning the election, even with a minority of actual votes cast for them.

It's quite good. and funny.