US Politics

Rich

1 minute ago, 17to85 said:

Politicians in the US are all bought and paid for. They are not serving their constituents, they are serving the people who pay to get them elected. The entire system is rotten to the core down there. 

It's like that everywhere, you can't please everyone, only those that got you elected. It's why nothing changes. 

11 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You've been proven wrong on this already.  Most politicians (and certainly political parties) play politics.  But its an alt right game to cover-up the sham of Kavs hearing with "well, the Dems play games too".

That's not what I'm doing.  I'm trying to bring some perspective.  That's it.  I can't believe that trying to bring some sort of message of conciliation is being dumped on. Actually I can totally believe it.  And that's why the divisiveness won't end any time soon.

Listening to CNN last night, I was struck again by what the alt right does

LOL

Edited by kelownabomberfan

5 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

That's not what I'm doing.  I'm trying to bring some perspective.  That's it.  I can't believe that trying to bring some sort of message of conciliation is being dumped on. Actually I can totally believe it.  And that's why the divisiveness won't end any time soon.

That is exactly what you are doing. 

What perspective are you trying to bring? 

You are not bringing a message of conciliation- you are just sowing the divisiveness that you are supposedly trying to end. It's dishonest and a total sham.

15 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

What perspective are you trying to bring? 

You are not bringing a message of conciliation- you are just sowing the divisiveness that you are supposedly trying to end. It's dishonest and a total sham.

A perspective of someone who isn't consumed by hate.  Who wants to see the constant hate and divisiveness end.  And when I state this, I realize that this isn't popular (which is just weird) and that the only narrative that is acceptable is "Everything Trump and his supporters do is evil and F- all those people who don't agree with me".  And that is going to just lead to 4 more years of Trump.  I qualify that by saying that this is Canada, and none of us can vote, and really nothing we think or say will affect anything.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Jared’s bestie. Oh and did we mention Saudi Arabian collusion? You might hear that come up sooner or later 

The US government has been colluding with the Saudi Royal Family for generations now. The Trumps have just taken it to a whole new level.

If this isn't a chilling sign of things to come, I'm not sure what is. Trump calls journalists the enemy and now his partners are having them killed.