US Politics

Rich

One of these days Trump will state " I created the Earth" and his base will believe him, but atm moment he is Jet setting on the other side of the world starting fires and then claiming to put them out, while back in the USA the congressional hearing today was a complete and utter **** show, after watching some of it I needed to take my medicine.

Trump is going to have to fire his entire DOJ.  He looks like such an idiot (and complicit) when he continues to deny. 

I wonder if the timing of this announcement is merely coincidental to the fact trump is out of the country and about to meet with Putin.  Is the DOJ openly trolling trump now? Lol

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

the timing of this announcement

It might be thatl people in different positions in the US are doing whatever they can to fend off Trump's attacks on democracy. 

This might be an attempt to prevent Trump from making some sort of agreement with Putin.

To me, it seems to just make it more likely that he'll reach some agreement.

Disturbing that so many millions approve of this man.

Wish I could go back to following admirable people, like the cave rescuers.

Edited by Mark F

It really shows you the difference.  You've got these idiot Republican's doing everything they can to create a lie that the FBI conspired against Trump.  You'd think whatshisname, the agent they've been grilling was a mass murderer...they interrogate him but they dont care about Trump?  Ridiculous.  Partisan nonsense.  Traitors to their country.

If the elevator tape ever sees the light of day, the GOP, which has embraced Trump in a souless way, are finished.

Speaking of Congress, here's a tidbit from part 43a of the actual indictment:

On or about August 15, 2016, the Conspirators, posing as Guccifer 2.0, received a request for stolen documents from a candidate for the US. Congress. The Conspirators responded using the Guccifer 2.0 persona and sent the candidate stolen documents related to the candidate's opponent.

hqdefault.jpg

Iceland has just been elected to take a  seat on the UN Human Rights Council at the UN headquarters in New York. Last month the United States annoounced its withdrawal from the council. Iceland received 172 votes.  A minimum of 97 votes are required. 

Iceland will have a seat until December 31st 2019.  A total of 99.4 % of votes went to Iceland and France received one vote. 

Iceland will occupy the seat vacated by the US for the remainder of the current term which expires at the end of next year. 

I am totally expecting during the one on one with putin, trump is going to go in by himself with a translator. Putin will have a translator and his state run media there- they will video tape the meeting....

putin: You don't mind if we get this historic moment on tape? We will provide you with a copy.

trump: sure thing.

Rossiya 1 cuts splices and edits the meeting to look like trump is a chump and putin is a champ. Then airs clip on state owned tv that night.

trump: Hey Vlad, we didn't get our copy.

Putin: tape must be lost in mail. You know how mail is- must be Bezos. 

I swear- Putin is going to tamper with the 2018 elections, but in favour of the dems- this will complete the discord. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

I could only stomach a minute of this, Trump reading his notes with his finger on the line.

Then Trump tried to answer a question, and was quite incoherent. 

I think he's running 100 percent on instinct, fear, and arrogance.