US Politics

Rich

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Especially since he walks around NYC like he owns the place. Trump better start paying for his lawyer or the skeletons might come alive

Trump said, the other day....that Cohen "is not my lawyer" and that they..... "haven't spoken, to each other, in a long time".  

Given that the charges are State and not Federal..... a Trump pardon is simply not possible.   

Cohen is looking at an oncoming bus....that he will soon be under.

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

So, Jeff Sessions..... didn't really mean it.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/393541-sessions-we-never-really-intended-to-separate-families

Sessions, and Trump.....complete and utter lying pieces of crap.

"When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less." 

Lewis Caroll had the era of Trump covered.

25 minutes ago, Jacquie said:

Speaking of flying, FLOTUS actually wore this jacket - it is not a photoshopped picture.

Yes I saw this, she wore it boarding the plane and when she came back, not while she was in McAllen Texas, her camp is saying the media should report on what she is doing not what she is wearing.

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

her camp is saying the media should report on what she is doing not what she is wearing.

Tell her camp to shutthefuckup - what she is doing... is wearing that jacket- it's being reported on... move on. 

I'm not sure what it is about this administration that makes me so ******* ******* mad... the fact they lie so damn much and blatantly- or the fact they are just plain terrible at covering it up, or they are just not even trying...

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 hour ago, Jacquie said:

, FLOTUS actually wore this jacket - it is not a photoshopped picture.

Can we stop feeling sorry for this woman now?

Trump slime all over her.

With the Trumps, there is no bottom.

Edited by Mark F

So, at this moment.....no action, at all..... is being taken to locate parents and children and re-unite them.  

The authorities have stated that they are "waiting for clarification on the President's order".   You know, the one that didn't even mention the 23,000 kids that have already been ripped away from their parents.  Trump also didn't utter a single word about this, during his latest cult rally......

Just like the "Muslim ban", fixing this enforcement edict executed "on the fly" is going to a unholy mess.  Doubtful there was any provision for turning back on this action, as its intent was to intimidate people, exploit them as a legislative bargain chip, give Trump a bump with his followers, and also lay the groundwork for even more draconian measures.  It took actual Republican (party of "family values") public criticism, to make them pause - that and the optics, running up to the midterms.

I suspect that Trump's favorite fascist, Steven Miller, was a prime mover in this initiative.... 

The varied comments from Trump, Sessions, the director of DHS, Lewandowski  as well as media cretins Tucker Carlson, Hannity, and Laura Ingraham....leading up to the stop order, were both ludicrous and disgusting.   A pack of sordid lies, would just about cover it as well......

It blew up in Trump's face.....but the buck will always stop......elsewhere.

Edited by do or die

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Yes I saw this, she wore it boarding the plane and when she came back, not while she was in McAllen Texas, her camp is saying the media should report on what she is doing not what she is wearing.

I’ve read that it was really hot and humid in DC today. Definitely not the type of day to wear any jacket. Lots of people think she wore it on purpose to get people to stop talking about what they are doing.

19 hours ago, do or die said:

So, Jeff Sessions..... didn't really mean it.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/393541-sessions-we-never-really-intended-to-separate-families

Sessions, and Trump.....complete and utter lying pieces of crap.

'We never really intended to separate families.' But you did, Sessions, you backpedaling ****. And you're doing nothing effective to further prevent it from happening again, and you're doing nothing to reunite the families that have already been separated. You give zero shits about the families, only about furthering this xenophobic agenda.

5 minutes ago, AtlanticRiderFan said:

'We never really intended to separate families.' But you did, Sessions, you backpedaling ****. And you're doing nothing effective to further prevent it from happening again, and you're doing nothing to reunite the families that have already been separated. You give zero shits about the families, only about furthering this xenophobic agenda.

Trump flat out admitted his backpeddling was because of how it looked. 

Every so often I remind people here that I'm a conservative and voted as such for many years.  But...if I was American, the Dems would have my vote at every level this year (and Federally in 2020).  We all have to pick and choose what policies matter to us, how much character matters etc.  Its one thing to say "well, I like their plan for taxes but I dont like their plan for infrastructure spending" and pick a side.  But there is nothing, nothing at all that the government could offer that would make me forget they are vile, evil, racist, criminals.  There should never be a "yeah but..." after that.