US Politics

Rich

1 minute ago, Atomic said:

Notice how @The Unknown Poster always says "conversation over" when he is clearly in the wrong.  He will always debate to the last word when he believes he is correct so it's such an obvious tell that he is in the wrong when he starts to make spurious claims like I'm trying to get the thread shut down.

Im trying to keep the thread on topic.  Please do the same.  This is tiresome and happens too often.  A mod will come along and delete a whole bunch of posts (which I disagree with BTW) and then the whole "discussion" was a waste of time.

Here's some more "US Politics":

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/us/politics/michael-cohen-viktor-vekselberg-trump-tower.html

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Notice how @The Unknown Poster always says "conversation over" when he is clearly in the wrong.  He will always debate to the last word when he believes he is correct so it's such an obvious tell that he is in the wrong when he starts to make spurious claims like I'm trying to get the thread shut down.

Who is this post for?

Who are talking to?

Why the **** are you calling him out in this thread?

5 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Im trying to keep the thread on topic.  Please do the same.  This is tiresome and happens too often.  A mod will come along and delete a whole bunch of posts (which I disagree with BTW) and then the whole "discussion" was a waste of time.

Here's some more "US Politics":

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/us/politics/michael-cohen-viktor-vekselberg-trump-tower.html

Then stop?  Who is forcing you to continue?

I don't understand what he's trying to say.

Which is good. When Trump starts to make sense to me.... I'll be concerned. About my faculties.

I remember when Karl Rove was lying to Congress....

They started using the phrase "mispoke" lol. oh and "misremembered" LOL! who makes up these words.

they let him come back and fix it up. 😂

I think it was about Plame. 

Almost starting to feel sorry for Trump junior. What a horrid life he has.

Edited by Mark F

17 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I don't understand what he's trying to say.

Which is good. When Trump starts to make sense to me.... I'll be concerned. About my faculties.

I remember when Karl Rove was lying to Congress....

They started using the phrase "mispoke" lol. oh and "misremembered" LOL! who makes up these words.

they let him come back and fix it up. 😂

I think it was about Plame. 

Almost starting to feel sorry for Trump junior. What a horrid life he has.

Well Trump clearly doesnt know the difference between an illegal spy committing espionage and a government informant providing information to law enforcement of illegal activity.  Too bad Trump doesnt know anyone who can explain these things to him....like, I dont know, any number of Law Enforcement directors, AG, or his revolving door of lawyers.

34 minutes ago, Atomic said:

It was.  That's why I notified him.  See?@wanna-b-fanboy  Now this post is directed at you.

Jfc.... 

When you wrote the post, it was to shame him publicly (that is what it looks like) " look, look he's wrong see what happens when he is wrong check out his tell!" Then you link his name to it to let him know you are publicly shaming him.

I am sure that you know the difference in your tone and audience when you posted that- it comes across as petty.

Anyways-if you want to continue this, hit me up in PM.

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Jfc.... 

When you wrote the post, it was to shame him publicly (that is what it looks like) " look, look he's wrong see what happens when he is wrong check out his tell!" Then you link his name to it to let him know you are publicly shaming him.

I am sure that you know the difference in your tone and audience when you posted that- it comes across as petty.

Anyways-if you want to continue this, hit me up in PM.

If you wanted it in PM then why didn't you PM me?  Oh it was to publicly get your shot in... got it.  Okay for you to do it, but wrong when I do it.

22 minutes ago, Atomic said:

If you wanted it in PM then why didn't you PM me?  Oh it was to publicly get your shot in... got it.  Okay for you to do it, but wrong when I do it.

??? 

Damn man... you are connecting dots that aren't even there...  if you need the last word in the public forum, just **** post this in a quote and then we can move this over to to PM if you would like. 

I do look forward to your on-topic posts though- otherwise this would in fact be an echo chamber.