Week #19 Bombers/RB's game now up on You Tube

Fatty Liver

7 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Do you happen to sit in 211? Cause there's one behind me, that's the worst!!!

No, I'm in 234.

For the most part, we're a pretty quiet section. We get loud for the defense and chat amongst ourselves but we don't rant and rave. That is, except for this one individual.

He's mostly just trying to get attention but sometimes he crosses the line with his language. I try to ignore it, so that my son does not pick up on it, but sometimes it gets bad. Saturday, was one of those days.

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

No, I'm in 234.

For the most part, we're a pretty quiet section. We get loud for the defense and chat amongst ourselves but we don't rant and rave. That is, except for this one individual.

He's mostly just trying to get attention but sometimes he crosses the line with his language. I try to ignore it, so that my son does not pick up on it, but sometimes it gets bad. Saturday, was one of those days.

Welcome to Sports + Alcohol + Testosterone - Emotional intelligence = Obnoxious armchair QB 

14 minutes ago, JCon said:

No, I'm in 234.

You legit just described my situation, except I don't bring my son yet (he's two).

1 hour ago, JCon said:

No, I'm in 234.

What row?....

Wait I'm in 233, so I think I'm safe LOL. I'm loud but try to tone down the swearing.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

No, I'm in 234.

My Dad sits either in or beside your section. But he's pretty peaceful so probably not him that's ranting, I hope ?.  

Couple of loud ones here in 205 but they're more humorous than annoying. 

18 minutes ago, cptkirk said:

What row?....

Wait I'm in 233, so I think I'm safe LOL. I'm loud but try to tone down the swearing.

Nope, can't hear anyone from 233. He's in row 3 and I sit almost directly in front of him in row 1.

For the most part, the "accused" is okay. He just sounds obnoxious and should really just keep the volume down. No one else wants to hear his opinion on why the Bombers play poorly. But it's a sporting event, so it's expected.

And, he rarely swears. If he did more frequently, I would politely ask him not to.

We all rant and rave in 234 but we keep it to a conversation level amongst those around us. He does not.

All in all, it could be far worse. I probably get more agitated by it when the Bombers are losing (or when he badmouths Westerman).