Miles family needs your help

• Rich pinned and featured this topic
6 hours ago, Rich said:

Yesterday they were at 16k (goal is 30k) when I first looked at it.  They are now at $21.5k .  

Nice to see the whole CFL community stepping up.

Now at $23,700. 

9 hours ago, Rich said:

I donated on behalf of the site.  Thought it was a worthy cause from the ad revenue.  So thanks to everyone who lurks, posts, reads, and clicks on ads.

That's awesome Rich.  As a constant poster on this site I will always support helping the men and families that are the fabric of the game we love so much.

6 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

That's awesome Rich.  As a constant poster on this site I will always support helping the men and families that are the fabric of the game we love so much.

I second that and always look forward to reading your posts, KBF. Keep up the good work, boys.

On 10/26/2016 at 7:03 AM, Rich said:

I donated on behalf of the site.  Thought it was a worthy cause from the ad revenue.  So thanks to everyone who lurks, posts, reads, and clicks on ads.

Thanks a lot Rich, way to step up.  Spoke with Barron on numerous occasions last year and he is a real down to earth guy.  

I'll be pitching in a few more bucks today.

• Rich unpinned this topic

Awesome to see the CFL family come together and get this done.  Reading through the names of people who have donated, and you see a lot of CFL players, coaches and media who have put in.

Some of the big donors I recognised:

CFL Alumni Fund - $1,000

Bob Wetenhall - $1,000

Jason Maas = $1,000