Iheart tsn radio

Mark F

How come when I try to listen to tsn radio online I get a page that is called

Iheart TSN radio?

Did Iheart radio join TSN?  what the......

"IHeart’s sales have never fully recovered from a pre-recession high in 2007, the last time the company reported a profit. Since then, the company has lost between $219.5 million and $4 billion every year"

Bloomberg Feb 4 2016

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

How come when I try to listen to tsn radio online I get a page that is called

Iheart TSN radio?

Did Iheart radio join TSN?  what the......

"IHeart’s sales have never fully recovered from a pre-recession high in 2007, the last time the company reported a profit. Since then, the company has lost between $219.5 million and $4 billion every year"

Bloomberg Feb 4 2016

iHeartMedia (parent of iHeartRadio)  was founded in 2008. 

On January 6, 2016, iHeartMedia announced that the iHeartRadio service would expand into Canada as part of a licensing deal with Bell Media—which, similarly to iHeartMedia, is the country's largest radio station operator. The company described the Canadian version of the service as being a "franchised" operation; Bell will handle Canadian music licensing, marketing, and distribution of the service, and provide content from its properties. Bell also gained rights to organize iHeartRadio-branded events in Canada; the first prominent instance came with the co-branding of an annual awards show organized through Bell's cable channel Much as the 2016 iHeartRadio Much Music Video Awards. The service is expected to launch in mid-2016. The Canadian Serivce became Available on early October 2016 with FM/AM Stations provided by Bell Media and Digital-Only Stations Provided by iHeartMedia. No Custom-Stations or Podcasts are available on The Canadian Service Currently

They're delivering Bell Media's stuff online now and through their apps. A lot of promotion on the station recently for it.