Playoff Bound

Jpan85

14 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Good thing they fixed the OL by putting in 3 americans finally right? Cause you're fooling yourself if you think that hasn't changed the complexion of the team immensely. 

It's definitely both...the o-line and QB.  Do people here think Willy would have rattled off this many wins with the same O-line? I really doubt it.  Willy is more of a stats guy than a winning QB.  11/12 for 50 yards.  And we're down by 14 already.  Impressive.

Good thing they fixed the OL by putting in 3 americans finally right? Cause you're fooling yourself if you think that hasn't changed the complexion of the team immensely. 

There is no doubt in my mind that the addition of Mr. Bond to the o'line has dramatically improved it.

Matt Nichols has been an equal upgrade over Drew Willy as Travis Bond has been to Patrick Neufeld.

Well i just wanted to say congrats to the Blue. After the way the year started I was definitely one of those who thought here we go again. Thankfully I was wrong  and I think it does reflect well on the organisation that it can rethink it's starting Qb and do whatever it has too (like bringing back Denmark) to field a winning team. Kudos to MOS and Walter's. 

Edited by bb1

11 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Straight up guys. Congrats on getting a spot locked up. Best of luck to the Bombers in the show. The team is heading in the right direction these days, and that's exciting for the fans who have held the fort all these years.

Been looking at the pics of the Riders practicing on Parliament Hill.  That's pretty cool!

15 minutes ago, ddanger said:

Bombers till have some work to do....especially in the secondary.

I agree, they're not letting in tons of passing tds but chewing up the field with 300-400 yard games will kill us. Now that we've made the playoffs we better have a sold out final game. I'm tired of seeing empty stands even with a decent product on the field.

1 minute ago, Nolby said:

I agree, they're not letting in tons of passing tds but chewing up the field with 300-400 yard games will kill us. Now that we've made the playoffs we better have a sold out final game. I'm tired of seeing empty stands even with a decent product on the field.

yeah 24K attendance is nothing to brag about.  I was hoping to see attendance improving by now.

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

Trudeau has the army on the way to break it up. He thinks its redneck farmers from Sask protesting to get Energy East put in.

Justin actually came out and posed for a selfie with the team, after which he was heard saying to an assistant "Who are these guys?"

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Straight up guys. Congrats on getting a spot locked up. Best of luck to the Bombers in the show. The team is heading in the right direction these days, and that's exciting for the fans who have held the fort all these years.

Might want to let riderstronson know on riderfans of the positive direction spearheaded by management. He believes signing O'Shea and Walters long term will doom the Bombers to mediocrity.  No guarantees either way but the Bombers are showing positive signs and it is translating into wins.