TOR @ OTT Sep23

MOBomberFan

With that being said.... what the hell happened to Willy. He has regressed something fierce. I've never seen a regression like this in a long time. Guy was pretty good a year or so ago.... he's gone downhill pretty quick. I wish him good luck and success and as much as I'd like to see him succeed I get the feeling he's not long for the CFL 

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

With that being said.... what the hell happened to Willy. He has regressed something fierce. I've never seen a regression like this in a long time. Guy was pretty good a year or so ago.... he's gone downhill pretty quick. I wish him good luck and success and as much as I'd like to see him succeed I get the feeling he's not long for the CFL 

Isn't it possible that he wasn't that good to begin with?

4 minutes ago, White Out said:

Why do i have to cheer for Willy? He isn't our qb anymore and we traded him away. 

You don't have to cheer for him. You also don't have to needlessly **** on him at every possible opportunity. Willy was nothing but a professional here, and that chapter of the team is now over. Move on.

It's really telling that you only seem to post to denigrate Willy, take a moment and evaluate your life if Drew Willy impacts you this much.

2 minutes ago, yogi said:

You don't have to cheer for him. You also don't have to needlessly **** on him at every possible opportunity. Willy was nothing but a professional here, and that chapter of the team is now over. Move on.

It's really telling that you only seem to post to denigrate Willy, take a moment and evaluate your life if Drew Willy impacts you this much.

Don't be so dramatic. I hope you didn't feint while reading my post. 

I don't think he's a good qb or ever was, and seeing him suck in Toronto doesn't bother me one bit. And Ya, there's some schadenfreude involved. I won't deny it. Sorry.