CIS Week 3

Rids

There seemed to be some odd clock management on the second last play of the game where the game clock ran down a few seconds when it shouldn’t have.    I could have sworn the game clock started running before the 20 second clock.

Then on the last play they completed a nice pass to get into range for the game winning field goal., but the Bisons receiver was kept upright and time ran down to 0 by the time they blew the whistle for stopped forward progress.  Argument could definitely be made that there should have been 1 second left on the clock.  But the whistle did blow with zero time on the clock.

Overall, it was an entertaining game.   The best game I had seen in the new stadium up until yesterday at the Banjo Bowl.  The Bisons O looks to be potent this year.  They seem to go for the big play a little too often for my liking, but it was very entertaining.

I used to go to Bisons games regularly a few years back.  I don’t know if it is just sitting in the new stadium, but the quality of play from both teams seems to be far superior to what it was back then.

If you have never been to a Bisons game, should definitely check it out.  Good entertainment for a $15 game ticket.  Concessions were at full price.  The new stadium has to be a huge boon to the Bisons.  There was people constantly getting up and buying beer and food.  Compare that to basically the hot dog cart they had before, and I’m sure they are making more money from concessions then game tickets.