Why Is Denmark the Odd Man Out?

I am enjoying the 5 game win streak but fear messing with the chemistry  could have unfavorable results, specifically if Denmark is the odd man out on Saturday in favor of Ryan Smith. I know that Denny was let go and there were reasons for that but he has shown he is a gamer and has chemistry with Nicolls plus is reliable.

Is anyone else concerned that this sends the wrong message to the team?

Give Nichols a chance to see if he can develop chemistry with Smith.    Denmark has been pretty quiet the last two games as well.  I don't necessarily like the move, but lets see what happens.   Honestly who would you pull to put Smith in?   Dressler?  Kohlert?  Shepphard?   This is a good problem to have.

I just don't see any good argument for who you take out to make room for Denmark. I like the guy as much as anyone, but who do you take out? Dressler and Smith start, no questions asked, Sheppard is your only bigger guy, Kohlert is the Token, and McDuffie is a saw-off with Denmark, but because he's your returner, it's a good use of roster space to leave him on as a burner receiver............

1 hour ago, do or die said:

All down to game roster construction......

That's all it is.  Need a NI receiver, Kohlert has to be on the roster.  If Fogg is nicked up, McDuffie has to be on the roster.  Smith, Dressler and Sheppard are positional decisions.  Denmark as a DI?  Not likely.  But they will make the final decision on all of this closer to game time when they know who can go and who can't, so it may all change on paper five more times before Saturday.

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

Is Ryan Smith better than Denmark?  That remains to be seen... hasn't shown that yet but Smith also hasn't played with Nichols.  Is McDuffie better than Denmark?  Tough to make that argument but McDuffie is coming off a huge game so you can't really pull him out.

yes he is. 

I think its more a situation of the hot hands playing. Denmark may be coming back down to reality now as well. Still a guy id love to keep around as our no 3 wr.