Making the league look bad: item #2837

do or die

11 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Noeller being Noeller. Just a big mouth. I'd love for him to take me on once & for all as he always talks **** about me as a Bomber fan. Loser has to leave for an entire year. C'mon Noeller. Don't be a wuss. You're such a great fan that you should clean up. Loser leaves for a  year. Mike & the mods can make up & ask us the questions. You game? Can you live without this site for 365 days??? I just put my ass on the line here. Will  you? Or are you a coward?

Nothing like ISO blowing an "O" ring. 

You guys are both wrong.

Noeller- You're allowed to live in another city, and still tolerate another football team. Even if its the Stamps (puke) that doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Iso- Not knowing who the starting QB from 1942 ALSO doesn't make you less of a fan

Grow up guys. I thought only Rider fans had this superiority "super fan" attutide.

7 minutes ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

You guys are both wrong.

Noeller- You're allowed to live in another city, and still tolerate another football team. Even if its the Stamps (puke) that doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Iso- Not knowing who the starting QB from 1942 ALSO doesn't make you less of a fan

Grow up guys. I thought only Rider fans had this superiority "super fan" attutide.

Don't drag us into this, I'm enjoying this.

1 minute ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

You guys are both wrong.

I always support the Bombers. I drive in from fricking Calgary to see the games still. I haven't in the last year as I had ankle & foot surgery. I've laughed, I've cried, I've exulted at the Grey Cup victories & was despondent at the ones we've lost. I've yelled at the tv, swore a million times,I've danced touchdown celebrations in front of my tv.  Holy **** to be called by some guy who I never met on the Internet, who I don't know personally & he knows nothing about me. A member here that I actually respected. Someone I seldom, if ever, go after personally here.... that i'm not a Bomber fan? Yeah, I'm offended. You bet I am. You guys would be too if he did that to any of you.

44 minutes ago, LimJahey said:

Just because i was born in 1993 2 years before the departure of the original Jets and i dont know a ton about the Jets AAVCO Cup victories doesnt make me less of a fan.

yeah it does - if you don't know who Lars Erik Sjoberg is then you aren't a Jets fan! :) 

3 minutes ago, LimJahey said:

I mean i don't understand how you can have two teams but i won't judge you for it.

there are plenty of Jets/Leafs of Jets/Habs fans...

I like the Stamps. I love the Blue Bombers. It's not equal. If the Stamps win, hey it's okay. When the Bombers win it's full out happiness. I support the Stamps but love the Bombers. On Game Day when both teams play each other I'm wearing my Brock jersey cheering for the Bombers & not cheering for the Stamps. I don't know how I can make it any more easier to understand.

Edited by iso_55

31 minutes ago, tracker said:

Let them slug it out via PM's on an honour system and the loser has to bail until training camp next year. That, or axes in a trench.

Loser has to wear Travis Bond's game-worn jock-strap on their face for a full quarter.  Now that's something worth winning for!