Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

Daddy Daughter Time while the gf is at school. Will be fun to watch on TV.  If the little one was 2 years older... we'd be there 

Interesting to note.. went to the Calgary game. Bought the little one some bomber gear.... she's worn it every game since.  5 and 0. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, rebusrankin said:

Let's be honest, given recent history, we're going to see every game as a trap game. I think given the crowd support and the chance to fine tune the game plan, we win.

Hopefully we have a plan in place to stop Durant from running. 

On 9/6/2016 at 4:20 AM, Nolby said:

They have to match their away record at home,nows the time to do it with a handful of games at home coming up.

Yes, and please, Mike, don't get outcoached by this POS at IGF. I don't know what is said to our guys when they play at home but for heaven's sake, switch it up, and do not, under any circumstances, allow PLOP to give the pre-game speech.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Amazing. Would give anything to come home for that. Gonna sound ridiculous on TV, tho, I'll bet...can't wait.

You're in Calgary correct? Go book flights right now, round trip Edmonton to Winnipeg. Find a way to Edmonton bright and early Saturday morning, hit a 9am direct flight to Winnipeg.  Sunday morning 6:25am flight back to Edmonton via Calgary, and as long as you didn't have to leave a car in Edmonton just end your flight in Calgary (it's cheaper than booking just Winnipeg to Calgary for whatever reason).  You'll have your flights for $219, small price to pay.

I got mine round trip from Edmonton, direct flights both ways for $198.

8 minutes ago, brett_c_b said:

You're in Calgary correct? Go book flights right now, round trip Edmonton to Winnipeg. Find a way to Edmonton bright and early Saturday morning, hit a 9am direct flight to Winnipeg.  Sunday morning 6:25am flight back to Edmonton via Calgary, and as long as you didn't have to leave a car in Edmonton just end your flight in Calgary (it's cheaper than booking just Winnipeg to Calgary for whatever reason).  You'll have your flights for $219, small price to pay.

I got mine round trip from Edmonton, direct flights both ways for $198.

work unfortunately! :(  I'm actually on-location at a business  right up till kick off. I've been meaning to ask about that NewLeaf airline, tho...anyone use that before? Flights only go Thurs/Sun, but man are they cheap....

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

work unfortunately! :(  I'm actually on-location at a business  right up till kick off. I've been meaning to ask about that NewLeaf airline, tho...anyone use that before? Flights only go Thurs/Sun, but man are they cheap....

I'm flying westjet round trip for $198, two trips in September, that pricing out of Edmonton looks pretty common in October too. Lowest I've ever seen. 

I'll be halfway to Neepawa by kickoff. Have a friend's wedding at 3:30 there that day, so I'll listen to the first half on CJOB, and watch the second half via PVR in my hotel after the wedding's done. I've already told my Bomber fan friends to not text me about the game until Sunday!

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

How many times has your stadium been full this year?

And I'd still be willing to bet we're louder than you guys. We had just over 17k in that ridiculous late game vs Hamilton and it was crazy loud in there. What Bombers fans do with a regular 25k attendance is nuts. You haven't heard anything till you've heard a sold out IGF at Banjo Bowl. It's gonna be bedlam...