Banjo Bowl

IC Khari

6 hours ago, Mike said:

I cant believe I actually read that thread prior to this link. "save the league"... thats just pathetic. Then they suggest boycotting games, boycott watching games and even boycotting their own sponsors to try and give em a wake up call, yeah that'll save things????  I have to admit it is amusing watching the little hissy fits, out to lunch drama and finger pointing going on over there.  all you can do is sit back with some popcorn and laugh

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

In addition to having added a handle to my legit-off-a-cow cowbell (you would not BELIEVE the difference in sound between the souvenir one and mine), I'm making one of these:

http://www.instructables.com/id/make-an-amazing-sports-noisemaker/

You should, too.  They're insanely loud, and with the little pipe you can go hands-free and make extra noise.

Yes, they sound like a semi's horn. Easy to make.

I predict that this will be one of the most heart-attack inducing, stressful Banjo Bowls of all time. The Bombers will have a very loud, very partisan sellout crowd who will be hoping for, but afraid to really expect a drubbing of the lowly Riders. We have had so many disappointments at IGF that it is hard to assume that this game will be in the bag.

I'm a Lil worried we may have woken the beast. We were very lucky to have won that game, in Saskatchewan no less. 

They are going to come into this game with a chip on their shoulder with nothing to lose.

They were closer to winning that than we know. But we know.

We better bring our A game and that might just let us squeak by.