Chris Jones Post Game

rebusrankin

I don't. I think Pederson has snapped. He complains about the lack of integrity of the CFL. He needs to look at what he says & how he acts as he has absolutely no integrity as a cough, cough so called journalist. I hope that something comes of his comments. That he is put in his place.

5 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I don't think it was PI at all, so it wasn't cheating, but it was a close call. Most of the time the really close calls don't get called at the end of tight games. I'm sure you would have been pissed if it had gone against us instead of for us.

As it has many times in Regina. 

1 hour ago, iso_55 said:

I don't. I think Pederson has snapped. He complains about the lack of integrity of the CFL. He needs to look at what he says & how he acts as he has absolutely no integrity as a cough, cough so called journalist. I hope that something comes of his comments. That he is put in his place.

His radio call they keep playing on tsn should be shown at broadcasters school to show them what professionals don't do.

On 04/09/2016 at 11:36 PM, Goalie said:

Keep in mind. Suitor drinks the green Kool aid. 

Seriously at one point he said if the riders could win this game and win next week they'd be right in the thick of the playoff race in the west. Dudes a fool. 

When the riders score a TD Glenn Suitor ejaculates Lots. 

And Rod Pedersen watches and cleans up

9 hours ago, iso_55 said:

If Pederson is an employee of the Riders then he should be subject to a suspension & fine by the CFL. He's accusing the league of a conspiracy & therefore attacking the integrity of the game. He needs to be slapped down & slapped down hard

Can you believe that this lunatic teaches seminars on social media marketing, and sells packets to poor, gullible folks who think they're getting experienced knowledge but are actually likely getting the stupidest info possible?

12 minutes ago, comedygeek said:

Can you believe that this lunatic teaches seminars on social media marketing, and sells packets to poor, gullible folks who think they're getting experienced knowledge but are actually likely getting the stupidest info possible?

I just want this guy to be punished if he is indeed an employee of the Riders.

Two very questionable 3rd down gambles that failed

Two blown challenges

Gave up the wind, with the 2nd half choice

"working the officials" - non-stop

Jones did his part, in that Rider loss.  Watching a number of Rider games....his in-game decision making has been questionable, all year.  

17 hours ago, iso_55 said:

If Pederson is an employee of the Riders then he should be subject to a suspension & fine by the CFL. He's accusing the league of a conspiracy & therefore attacking the integrity of the game. He needs to be slapped down & slapped down hard

I don't think he has anything to do with the Riders other that he might have sold them the houses they were using for the plane squad. I was listening to the post game interview and Rod was sure leading Jones. Rod went on about how it was a PI and asked what he thought. Jones said he couldn't say anything about the refs but said "I saw what you saw". It might get him at least a call from the office.  I so enjoy listening to Rod after the game. It's never Jones fault, even the bonehead plays.

What if the situation was reversed and it was Winnipeg flagged, would they still think the booth should have over-ruled?  And if that DID happen, would they say it was a conspiracy against the Riders.  Unbelievably embarrassing.  If the Riders end up winning some, does that mean the conspiracy is suddenly over?  Its just so embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

I don't get how he can repeatedly slander the league with no reprocussions

The strategy might be that the more they complain the less likely the league is to do something because it will look like they *are* picking on the Riders.  I would think there would be some rules about team employees essentially accusing the head official of fixing a football game or the league itself conspiring to hurt the Riders...to what end, who knows.  Freedom of expression is one thing, but there should be conduct rules.